Tfw my ID expired two years ago

>tfw my ID expired two years ago
>have to get it renewed if I want to go to my local anime convention and get an 18+ wristband
>have to go to an actual DMV office to get it done
can someone tell me how much of a pain in the ass it is? do I need anything?

Attached: nervous.gif (457x640, 2.32M)

Its probably more fun than your shitty anime convetion

Attached: gaymen.jpg (126x97, 2.32K)

it might just be, without any foreign guests and with a lot of shit being """virtual""" because of chink flu I don't know how worth it it'll even be going this year

How old are you where you get fucking ID'd still

Take your social security card. You'll basically be sitting in a lobby of fat black people coughing on each other for maybe an hour. If you're a NEET/work graveyard shift then do it at 2PM on a weekday, you'll get through a lot faster. The DMV is a lot less horrible when you can just do shit on your phone while waiting. Personally I play CDDA whenever I have to do shit like doctors appointments or the DMV where I'm sitting in a lobby for an extended period of time, goes by quick.

I wish I could go with user...

this is the video games board

me too...

Bring three pieces of mail with your name on it

why the fuck would you guys want to go to the dmv

Attached: 1616743757331.gif (220x220, 934.86K)

to be with user....

what state? even in california you can make an appointment to greatly cut down wait times. just do like this user says and bring something with your social security number on it like your card, last year's W2, and two bills with your address on it like a bank statement or utility bill. I got my realid in 2019 and it took 20 minutes. if you're a neet and can't get the documentation i listed i can't help you

Go on a Tuesday or Wednesday and it'll be less busy. Call ahead and just ask if there's a way to go through faster.

>he doesn't want to play three-person God Eater 3 co-op while in the lobby waiting for his number to be called
I was talking about the convention too

u can just use an expired ID
as long as its not some official government thing they don't give a fuck

Over here in Canada you can just go to service Ontario and make an ID card without having to deal with the dmv but only if you don't have a drivers license

you guys are the real scum of the dmv
dont go if you dont have a reason to

Look up your dmv's Id requirements. It's down to total luck if you get a good or bad dmv worker so you want to make sure your bring all the required documents and double up on them as well in case they reject one for some arbitrary reason.

I'm 24
I never even use my ID but I don't want to embarrass myself if I end up going and only having something that's expired

Hey walmart bike cat puke user

I thought it was you

do I really need a social security card? is my expired ID not enough?
I'm in NC
yes I am a neet but my dad probably has all this shit somewhere
although I don't drive so I'm not sure how I would get there unless there's an office in biking distance

they specifically mentioned not to do that on their website
I know you're probably right but like I said I don't want to take chances and embarrass myself

God forbid a fucking loser neet embarrasses himself at a dmv

How could you live with yourself then?

>helper user has poor reading comprehension
Many such cases!

I don't mean at the DMV, I mean at the convention
I don't want to get cucked out of an 18+ wristband

dude even if you get carded they're not gonna give a shit if its expired, if youre at that point of humilation ask your boyfriend to buy you alcohol or butt plug there

Why do you even want an 18+ band?

Now what if he gets pulled over by a police officer? He'll have to do it at some point
Cons have late night panels that are explicit. Maybe they require 18+ proof

>Now what if he gets pulled over by a police officer?

Niggas 24 and still riding a bike

>worried about embarrassing yourself
>>>>>at an anime convention
lol

he literally just said he cant drive because hes a bottom

Just show your attorney's badge YUHfag

She is used goods

I've been going to the same local anime convention since 2013 and am still a handholdless virgin and never made any friends from it

You should REALLY have a folder of all your important documents and not just leave it to your dad to keep track of that stuff. I'm not trying to lecture you but it's really important for a ton of different things that you have it on hand whenever you need it. Off the top of my head you should keep the following kept in a safe or safety deposit box (or at least somewhere you actually know it is):
social security card
birth certificate
insurance/medicaid cards etc etc
expired IDs
deeds/certificates of ownership (you probably don't have these but they'd go here when you do)
a few recent pay stubs/W2s (last year or so is fine)

Transportation isn't a big deal. It'd be like $20 so you can get an uber there and back at most, if you haven't got the money then just bullshit your dad about needing the ID for something important like getting a job or applying to a temp agency.

You really don't want to leave this kind of thing to the last minute. Get your shit together now while it's not a problem - trust me on this.

Attached: 320.png (220x243, 108.67K)

so you go alone? you've got more bags than me if so because i have no one to do anything with so i just don't go anywhere