The holy trinity of kino

The holy trinity of kino

Attached: now-the-achievement-icons-have-leaked-for-gta-3-vice-city-and-san-andreas-remasters-1633515658691.jpg (1200x673, 617.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMvODd6SdY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. I still have my PS2 copy altough my ps2 died years ago. No plan to sell it.

swap 3 with 4

>All came out in one console generation in a four year span

Incredible

this

3 is way better at showcasing Liberty City as a crime ridden shithole with shady people; you can't trust anyone but yourself

Replace VC and SA with VCS and LCS.
And IV-era GTA wasn't? They had four games to drive the point clear that LC is the worst city in America.

>And IV-era GTA wasn't?
3 is a lot darker even though 4 tries to be serious. 4 i emmybait anyway and all the themes are drilled into your head.

SA shits all over the PSP games and it's not even close.

>3 is a lot darker even though 4 tries to be serious.
4-era is literally post 9-11 America right before the 2008 financial crisis when everyone was pessimistic and paranoid as fuck. I can't think of a darker period than that.
The PSP games' gameplay shit on SA's tho. They also have better side content too.

Normalfag garbage

You should probably play GTA 3

I can't remember any of the side content from the PSP games other than the Avenging Angel stuff in LCS and the very repetitive business system in VCS. They're clearly both built on top of SA anyway.

Cope

5 is normalfag garbage

I did. Visually the game looks dark and moody, but we're just doing criminal things like killing and stealing. IV takes advantage of the setting.

And gta3 literally released shortly after 9/11

people actually like 4?

>They're clearly both built on top of SA anyway.
Yeah, and its clearly better since the gunplay is so much better. Also since they don't have the space, there is more side stuff.
Yeah, but they couldn't take advantage of it at the time.

Malding normies

Its the series peak.

nigga they literally remade some parts of it because of 9/11

realismfaggots absolutely destroyed gta

peak holy shit I don't give a fuck maybe

Why do you think I said they couldn't take advantage of it at the time?
If you actually played the games you'd know IV is pretty inline with 3 and VC.

If those games have any strong suits, the gunplay is not one of them, it's just the same clunky auto-aim shit as the PS2 games.

i wouldn't know I skipped most of 4 by taxi

No dude I'm serious. Despite being made for the PSP then ported to the PS2, LCS and VCS have better gunplay and SFX than SA. Remember how every gun in SA sounded like a BB gun? That was fixed in LCS and VCS.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMvODd6SdY4
Did 4 even have pickpockets and gangs shooting each other or the player on the streets?

>Shooting is terrible
>No cover system
>Cars have zero weight to them and flip over on a dime
>No checkpoints or option to immediately restart missions

The PS2 era GTA's aged like milk, and this is coming from someone who's introduction to the series was Vice City.