Smash 4 is three games, you know it deep down

smash 4 is three games, you know it deep down

Attached: smash-comparison-2.jpg (1152x648, 240.04K)

This is your brain on mental retardation

I try to tell people this and they don't listen

Attached: 156138791793812.png (259x194, 75.04K)

is your post meant to be an example?

More Brawl 1.2

Of those only the Switch version was good.

Disagree, smash run was great

wii u had trophies and 3ds had something that at least resembled subspace so no, switch's corny meme roster doesn't count

more like brawl is 4 games

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137.42K)

brawl is more original of a single smash bros entry on its own than 3ds, wii u and switch combined

Why?
inb4 shitty SSE

Once we get a Subspace sequel we'll discuss the matter of the series going "beyond" Brawl

Same engine=/=same game

Called it, the only good part about SSE were the videos, which you could watch on youtube anyway, the actual game is half assed, all the original enemies looked like shit, and the levels were boring.

No but you clearly haven't played ultimate. It doesn't play like literal dog shit

I'm talking about relative speed. Sm4sh was glacial.

I don't care about SSE, the game has been the same weirdly sluggish mess since Brawl. Sakurai is right to hate Melee players but punishing everyone over it was the wrong move.

Why did they make Mario and Luigi so washed out in Ultimate? Their mustaches are gray and that's not even the lighting, if you look at the models themselves that was an intentional choice. Other characters with black hair like Ness or Joker don't have this problem.

i will never understand the retardation of the Wii U not being allowed to have Ice Climbers because the 3Ds couldn't process it.

Literally every Switch exclusive has a white filter over it. BOTW and Pokemon SW/SH are really obvious about it.

They hated him because he told the truth.