Alright Any Forums, videogame allah has bestowed a giant pile of money on you and told you to make a sequel...

Alright Any Forums, videogame allah has bestowed a giant pile of money on you and told you to make a sequel, how would you do it?

Attached: 1636995745742.jpg (1920x595, 398.6K)

First I'd kill myself

she look like she fuck human men

I bet YOU fuck human men, HOMO

i liked how the guy that made this game was murdered by zoe quinn cause she was bored and in need of attention one day

different cast, more angst with more outcomes that can lead to main casts dying.

add a snek girl

Mae and Bea go on a road trip, Possum Springs is wiped out along with some of Mae's family and friends

mae kills herself and now bea is the main chatacter

Devote the money to science to resurrect the guy who made the game, and tell him to make a sequel.

Then make him kill himself again.

Oooooooooooh
take the money and run.

the sequel takes place like 5-7 years later and is a dating sim. Everybody has all their issues figured out now so theres no more drama. even Mae is a muscian for a crap band and lives out a RV. Bea is selfmade. and Fox/Bear couple have opened their own shop cross country in not-Canada. look none of this really matters the important thing is that YOU the player have a chance to lay pipe on that goth Croc as god rightly intended when he allowed that man to make that game. complete all main paths to unlock the secret 2nd best girl Lori

Attached: 1613227376097.jpg (2048x1357, 1.18M)

same vibe but instead of "dropped out of college and moved back to dying rustbelt town" make it about the pandemic

>all the media outlets defending zoe quinn shut the fuck up right after his suicide

what was meant by this
why did they pussy out?

Wrong answer, you're now being hunted down by Al-Vidya

That guy made the music, not the game

button to actually nuke possom springs

technically he did make the game since he was also the programmer

This is the only right answer

Remember when Zoe Quinn, with the help of Scott Benson, helped kill Alec Holowka?

>no Selmers route
I will now not play your game.

Same feel but new cast