Put sign down to farm out a few rune arcs or just for fun

>put sign down to farm out a few rune arcs or just for fun
>Summoned by a host using moonveil, night and flame, or a literal exploit build (erdtree shield mostly)
>They then summon ANOTHER phantom
>they enter the boss room and the CUTSCENE STARTS
>meaning they chose to go in with this setup and two phantoms on their FIRST TRY at the boss
>they skip the cutscene

Why are "people" like this? Why even play the fucking game if you care this little? I literally can't fathom or understand how you could be such an immense faggot as to do this.
On top of it all, with two phantoms and broken bullshit, they still fucking die like a bitch.

I really wish people who play this way would be segregated to their own faggot realm.

Post your fucking in game screenshots.

Attached: 20220304225045_1.jpg (1920x1080, 506.74K)

Might be people on their second playthrough in some cases.

you gonna cry?

This is most hosts. Like 2/100 have even completed the game, let alone gotten to godfrey

Cope, you're basically using cheat engine to win.

I invade this area with the death blight :)

You're not much better. Why not just install cheat engine and insta-kill people if you're going to cheat anyway? Hope they patch that bullshit soon.

Just fight someone normally, most people suck and it's way more embarrassing to lose a 2v1 than be killed by what's basically a hacker.

people did this in the older games too, I helped people in DS3 a lot and probably half would skip the cutscenes

maybe they just don't want to make their summons sit through a cutscene they've already watched but some of them definitely just mash their way through everything by habit

how retarded are you holy shit

at launch? I can get it happening recently. But these are things most of these people havent ever seen. I just don't get the mentality of playing this game as if they're desperate to "beat" it and drop it.

spotted the moonveil user.

the purpose is to set them back, since that cave area right before the grace is a killer

Why?

its fun

Invaders are trolls. If he could do the RCE exploit and delete their system32 he would.

>Why even play the fucking game if you care this little?

Some of us don't give a shit about the """""story""""" of these games and just want to kill things.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST USE THE MOST EFFECTIVE BUILDS YOU HAVE TO GIMP YOURSELF LIKE I DO
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO DIE TO THE BOSS AT LEAST FIVE TIMES SO THAT IT FEELS LIKE IT WAS DIFFICULT WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPLOIT IT
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE HECKIN' BOSSERINO SLOWLY WALK FORWARD AND DO A COOL POSE

whoa, people playing a game differently than how you did? whoa. just whoa. what shitters.

why kill anybody in a PvP game? the goal is to have fun, what your opponent wants doesn't really matter

That's usually when I use the sit emote upon entering the fog and watch as the host dies

Pretty sure the cutscenes play every time as they do whenever I'm summoned and I helped a lot of people kill godrick

I guess, but the cutscene is a minor thing.

You don't have to be so insecure about being bad. You know those weapons/exploits will be nerfed. People aren't picking the things they think are cool or enjoy, they're picking what some faggot youtubers told them is the strongest weapon and not touching anything else. Probably the same people that play with a wiki open the moment they start. You're bad at the game, you can admit it.

only the phase 2 cutscenes replay.

Not true lol

>using game mechanics and weapons is like using cheat engine
that's pretty XD dude

I assume you're the kind who if you liked beat-em-ups you'd buy one designed specifically with four players in mind and then only play by yourself.

good job op you pissed off the metafags

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

I understand wanting to win, but I don't understand why you cheat to do it, I get no fun out of blatant cheating and feel people that do generally are scummy. Being better or better built is one thing, using a literal broken exploit so they have no chance is something else and pretty fucking gay.

>developer oversight makes weapon absurdly powerful
>no other weapon of any build comes close to the dps
>requires no thought, timing, or skill. Just spam and win

>Think you're playing the same game everyone else is, or what the developers intended.

You're the guy that is jumping out of bounds and shooting people from under the floor and saying "I'm not cheating, they could do it too, it's in the game."

beat em ups are fucking boring.

>beat em ups are fucking boring.
That's entirely besides the point I was making.

>using game mechanics and weapons is like using cheat engine
that's pretty XD dude

Oh no, people are liking the game that i like for the wrong reasons

Attached: 1578643021948.png (600x500, 102.36K)

>27 Posts
>18 IPs
Touch grace.

Attached: 1645163938743m.jpg (944x1024, 68.34K)

>Skip the cutscenes
holy based, kill yourself story fags

There's a difference between limiting yourself to an extra hard experience and not picking the weapons you saw on youtube saying "MOST OVERPOWERED AND BROKEN WEAPON IN THE GAME? (Needs a nerf!)"

Yes, because games where everyone only uses the exact same faggot strategies is fun, like that dead-angle bullshit in chivalry that meant everyone was flailing like a retard but it was OPTIMAL so it was fun!

>crying that I reply to replies to my posts
neck yourself

It wasn't like this at the start, getting summoned for the early bosses was a blast but yeah now later into the game I've stopped putting down summon signs because it's usually meta builds or int builds who sit back spamming a few spells...

Not that I'm innocent. My first playthrough I used no guide and watched no videos but eventually found night and flame. I was already a faith/int build by coincidence so I started using it, thinking it was so powerful because of my build. Once I started reading how OP it was I deleted the character and started over because I felt cheated out of the bosses I defeated while using the sword.

I don't get why people would play like this or cheese bosses. Reminds me of when I was a kid and I'd go over to my friends place to play games and he'd put cheats on. Fuck those niggers.

>I don't understand why you cheat to do it, I get no fun out of blatant cheating and feel people that do generally are scummy
I might have misunderstood your posts but I agree completely, I like invading but people who invade and use exploits are scum. Some of my favorite invader builds were off-meta garbage

Attached: 271.gif (288x198, 1.45M)