Why does no one talk about this game? It deserves multiple sequels

Why does no one talk about this game? It deserves multiple sequels.

Attached: 81kfkturJeL._SX385_.jpg (385x348, 26.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTNBI7yHKJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its an amazing self contained game that absolutely does not need any sequels.

it gets talked about here every now and then, it's just that there's not much more to say than "yeah, it sure was really good, huh?"

Ghost Trick is peak Any Forumscore and a perfect self contained little game

A true masterpiece, but what else is there to say?

No thanks, I don't want it to end like Ace Attorney with so many underwhelming sequels.

>multiple sequels
No, it's perfect with that 1 game.

the thought of capcom wanting to revisit ghost trick is massively depressing

These guys get it. Its an old gem that hasnt had anything new come from it in years so its not on anyones mind so there isnt a reason to discuss it. Fuck the idea of forcing a game into a franchise though. The best kinds of media know what they are what they are doing and when to end instead of dragging themselves into a commercialized husk that is propped up by a bunch of greedy execs out to make a buck.

>so many
Only AA5 was bad.

so what do now. bideo games?

how can anyone make a sequel when people consistently dont buy all the writer's other stuff? see: great ace attorney last year, which didnt even break any records
the market's all dried up, its all soulslike and roblox and fortnite and cawd

It's just a decent 7/10 game

Bad might be too strong a word, but AA6 certainly wasn't good

Everyone talks about it though. It's one of Takumi's best games after the OG AA trilogy and GAA duology.

Attached: 133394D0-F60E-4A22-89E2-AA2B0B2D92A6.jpg (1237x1145, 380.52K)

AA6 was better than AA4 at least. I would put it slightly under the OG trilogy in terms of quality, only ruined thanks to having to pick up the mess left by AA5.

Really? I would put it vastly under the original trilogy in terms of quality and even somewhat under AA4

youtube.com/watch?v=wTNBI7yHKJw
Based song

Attached: 1640156106465.jpg (1080x1421, 177.58K)

Because Sissel was the cat

Sorry OP this board is exclusively for discussing Elden Ring™ and other FromSoftware™ video games
>>/trash/