Witcher 2

Why does no one talk about Assassination of Kings?

Attached: Witcher_2_cover.jpg (267x373, 15.21K)

How (((they))) crucified the king of kings Jesus Christ.

because best king was murderd by the cowered letho the gorillasslld

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 9.5K)

Because it's the worst Witcher game by a country mile.

Because it was a solid game, but the diverging paths so early on meant that a lot of content was missing unless you did two playthroughs, and Witcher 3 is absolutely fantastic, and Witcher 1 has eurojank. If Witcher 3 sucked, it'd probably be a bit like Mass Effect, where the second one is the best one since it balances the story of the first and the gameplay of the third (although the situation is slightly different for some clear reasons), but as it is it just stands as an intermediary.

Because the combat and actual gameplay was pretty mediocre and despite its heavy emphasis on story, it isn't an all that good or interesting or memorable one. The only thing that I remember about it was that for its time it looked pretty advanced and that it was kind of a bitch to run.

The kino levels are too spicy for Any Forumsirgins to handle.

filtered

I got into PC gaming just to play this game and Arma 2.

iunno. how come you didnt explain MYSTERIOUS SMILEY FAAAACEEEE OOOOOOOHHHHHWAAAAOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nah, beat the scoi'atel path and got through most of the second path before I stopped of boredom. Shit falls apart in the third act and beyond that the UI and Menus were poor.

The actual package the game came in was pretty cool I guess.

Letho was justified

because i thought we left "game feels like it's just starting but it's actually over" back in the 90s

Everyone who acts like Geralt wouldn't kill the fuck out of Letho is retarded. Geralt was vehemently against the Witcher schools, considered them child-stealing monsters and hated the trial of grasses.

Even when it came out a lot of people thought 1 was better, and then it got overshadowed by 3.

Why would Geralt care about Temeria or Foltest? The king forced him to fight in a war that had nothing to do with him. He was gonna fuck off back to Kaer Morhen with his reward after TW1, but was forced to become Foltest’s bodyguard.

>Even when it came out a lot of people thought 1 was better, and then it got overshadowed by 3.
Witcher 2 is the best game in the series and it's not even close.
I will not elaborate further.

This is 100% factually untrue.

Andersons video about it came out a while back, so people quit referencing it after a while.

I really liked the game, its obviously much better and replayable than 1. It's not as fuck huge as w3 so you can easily do couple playtroughs to see both paths.
In -11 or -12 it was really quite pretty game and had writing and tone that was very unique in the gaming sphere.

Because it was a massive downgrade from Witcher 1 in many ways big and small. The game was build ground up for console and suffers greatly from it. The entire UI is an abomination, and being forced on 2 discs means we have these branching acts that can't intertwine at all.

cuz its the best game of the series and nu/v/ hates talking about good games

How is it untrue? I vividly remember the Any Forums threads when it came out and lots of people were saying 1 was better.

Lambert would have done that, geralt had a bitter sweet attitude towards the trials, he disliked it, but knew it was necessary for them to become effective witchers.
at least thats how it said it in the books, but geralt is actually a rather nice dude, he doesn't kill people unless absolutely nessessary and doesn't tend to hold grudges, his interactions with letho in witcher 3, is exactly like his personality in the books so canonically I would say he wouldn't have killed letho, although this never was in the books

>last gigachad on Any Forums amidst sea of Any Forums trannies and LARPERS

I bought it back around December-Jan along with the first game, haven't been able to get into it since I finished the first game. Fucking thing kept crashing.

THIS was literally the only fucking witcher game where your choices actually fucking mattered.

shitter 3 literally plays like a bethesda game.

>Even when it came out a lot of people thought 1 was bette
>Any Forums threads said the previous game was better

Attached: wasted.jpg (900x900, 356.09K)

Because it's an 11 year old game and the middle child of the series.