Triangle Strategy bread

Triangle Strategy bread.
IMPORTANT: there is a best (but somewhat hard) route. Completely spoiler-free and barebones guide on choices for that: inverse.com/gaming/triangle-strategy-golden-route-true-ending-guide-how-to-unlock . DEFINITELY recommend following its guidelines until at least chapter 17. Lots of wiggle-room btw.

Enjoy

Attached: project_triangle_strategy.jpg (1200x675, 160.83K)

Literally 300% spoiler. Do not open this image or touch the text. It's the biggest fucking spoiler for this game. I swear to god I'm not joking. Don't look at this image or any of its replies. Just follow OP, and play the game for yourself.
when you beat the game with golden/true ending (and maybe with most/all of your units max completed), the title screen has a vocalized dope version. Pretty cool. Thoughts on the game, senpais? (keep it spoilered if possible)

Attached: triangle_strategy_best_ending.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

Or you can play the game and figure it out for yourself, which is half the fun. Holy fuck I hate guidefags

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Game is incredibly based and filled with ludo kino.

Traps are the best thing in this game.

Attached: 1646838186125.webm (500x500, 170.61K)

Feels fucking good to get everyone on board

Attached: vote.jpg (1280x720, 287.91K)

Probably my favorite Team Asano game so far

Triangle Strategy>Octopath Traveler>Bravely Default 2
That's my current ranking from this group. Yes they made games before this but I'm just starting from when they were officially recognized by Square Enix as a whole when they were granted their own Business Division before the merge into Business Units

pink triangle strategy

I love that they managed to keep a strategy rpg about the politics and didn't devolve into evil cults and demons.

Based.

But for those of us who already got an ending and now want to get the 'Golden' one, can someone post the guide?

Explain..I haven't started the game is it hard or something.

You DID abandon the shithole continent for pink pussy, right Any Forums?

It's literally in the OP user

Bravely Default 2 doesn't even deserve to be anywhere near those other two games.

how is that a spoiler

I found the final solution to the pink question instead

It's hard and it's good

Just like Wolffort dick into Roselle vagina.

Bros I thought committing war crimes was supposed to make the game easier.

Intenionally fooding your (future) capital and citizens is never a good idea user

In a theoretical sequel/successor, what would you be interested in seeing implemented? Personally, I would dig an earlier point of major divergence for the route splits, even if it results in fewer chapters per route. Perhaps taking a leaf out of WRPG's books and including some 'ending slides' for the impact of smaller route splits could also be cool.

I want to see them go all in and make it so some choices take you to a completely different path or lock you out of certain future choices rather than everything converging back into the same result after every chapter
So kinda like yours but on drugs

I'd love it if you could pick like, 4 of the characters you give those 7 tokens to.

Just a reminder that the Benedict route is unironically the best route in terms of story
>BTFO sandniggers and their allah
>BTFO (((Pink hairs))) by making them all poor and die to plague which comes out of no where.
>BTFO pussy faggot rol*nd for being a literal shariah sellout
>Become king of the entire continent, no longer living in servitude to another.
>Still get to plow (((Rosellen))) pussy because your (((wife))) is a submissive whore and the daughter of a concubine.
>All built off of the back of the most based thad SRPGs (and even JRPGs in general) have ever seen, BENEDICT PASCAL who lets you commit war crimes because he's just that based.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Damn, didn't expect Giovanna to be my hardest hitting mage. Pairing her with Corentin and they are nearly unstoppable since her ice attack destroys people

Didn't touch it and kinda saw it get lost to time real fast, is it that bad?