Stops selling games and consoles in Russia because uhh Ukraine, I guess

>Stops selling games and consoles in Russia because uhh Ukraine, I guess
>Not doing the same to who nuked you twice
Nintendo

Attached: 1646881041613.jpg (1280x720, 284.24K)

Imperial Japan were the bad guys

Why would they attempt to punish their primary market, the greatest nation on Earth, which granted them two glorious nuclear sunrises that turned them from baby-eating murder apes into the beloved media factory they are today?

Attached: laughs in freedom.jpg (501x443, 72.93K)

Why would they need to? They've already aided in the downfall of an entire American generation. Think about all the Smelee virgins and Ultimate pedos and Mario speedrunning trannies they helped create. They've already won.

>Censoring her pits

Attached: 1554146115807.png (617x633, 11.93K)

>be a globohomo's ally
>not affected by gay/trannies/feminism/jewish tricks
how did they do that?

Imperial Judea were the bad guys (and still are)

The only war crimes Japan commited in China was not finishing the fucking job

Imperial japan was based and hitler approved
Neck yourself

Hitler is a kike lover who sent whites out to their death just to help the kikes with faking the holohoax

America is a kike lover who sent white men to die while killing white men and perpetuate the holohoax meme

They put the Russian eShop under maintanence while they try to figure out how the fuck to even go about resuming sales because the payment processor they use won't do ruble anymore
Stop spreading bullshit

Virtue signaling is a cult and you are seeing the results of it. 90% of people in America couldn't identify Ukraine on the map but they care cause that's what TV guy said so

Yeah, they are both bad you faggot, doesn’t change the fact that you think being approved by a kike lover is a good thing

>hitler
>kike lover
i wonder who's behind this post

>send whites out to die
>put kikes in country clubs with swimming pools and soccer clubs
>NOT a kike lover

and who's tv guy? i wonder

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (1300x1518, 219.78K)

>>Not doing the same to who nuked you twice
Yeah, they should totally upset the people that literally control their military power.

Maybe globohomo isn't as omnipotent as you schizos think

Japan got over it because they are responsible for more Asian deaths than the entirety of the West during WW2.

You don't get to cry when you're doing Nanking and Unit 731. Also the bombs were not simultaneously dropped. Japan was given time to surrender after the first nuke and retardedly stayed defiant and felt they could just ride out all of the US' nukes. Maybe don't be fucking retarded when your enemy wipes out an entire city with one bomb.

it's starting to happen slowly, japan is just extremely conservative and resistant to change
(that's conservative in the actual sense of the word, not the diluted meme version amerinigs have polluted into meaninglessness)

It really isn't. That's just an extremely strange conservative myth. Japan is more liberal than like 80% of the world. Tokyo has several pro-gay and pro-trans laws.

> Selling games
> Selling
> To a market currently in freefall temporarily propped up by a waning stockpile of foreign currency
kek

Attached: 1646685086750.jpg (991x902, 59.57K)

I mean you are right
I don't give a shit

I just don't like Russia.

Does anyone?

Shinji it's been almost 80 years

Japs deserved it, even they can't deny it.

Belarus?

considering how much I'm paying per liter for petrol now, no
fuck russia and fuck the monkey leading that shit hole

based pitbro

thank biden

Attached: 1646626845383.jpg (1024x768, 118.6K)

In this thread, everyone is a kike lover.

Thanks Reagan

Attached: 1545706197720.jpg (908x483, 67.77K)

>Thumbnail
I miss these two

Jesus christ just overload the fucking reactors already, turn europe into a nuclear wasteland worth of being equated to stalker, really couldn't give a shit.

Attached: 12246818.jpg (500x468, 106.57K)

Shutting off Russian oil is a becessary evil. Biden fucked up gas prices beforehand, but the oil companies are shamelessly turbo jewing it up right now.

>USA only sources 3% of oil and gas from russia
>Prices explode in USA
>He thinks it's biden

>Calicucks
It's your fault for not leaving that shithole. Us fly-over chads only have to pay half that price.

Why would they care about the nukes. No one working at Nintendo today was even alive when that happened.

You can thank pedo Joe for that one, he wants to be known as the most environmentally green president ever so no domestic oil either, no keystone pipeline so you just bend over and take it in the ass cause this is what coasties wanted and voted for

>liter
>petrol
>american
ok