Why DID they make them wear such ridiculous ties?

Why DID they make them wear such ridiculous ties?

Attached: unnamed(1).jpg (900x900, 80.74K)

Oh, you wanna know why? I'll tell you why they make you wear those ties: It's symbolic, the management wants you to know that you're their dog. So you're wearing their leash.

Management really likes ties.

But the true question is how everyone in the facility knows who Freeman is.

>hello, friend. have you heard of the new Level 3 research associate?
>yes, I have seen the one with colored hair.
>I believe his name is Freeman, Gordon to be precise.
>I wish I still had colored hair.

Dress code

In a world of Kleiners and Einsteins, a Freeman really stands out.

Im unsure if it got explain in Hl1 manual, hl2 manual or in Rasing the bar, but if i remember correctly Gordon was the best student of Issac Kleiner (who created teleportation) or something like that, and when Black Mesa brought Issac to the facilities he recomended Gordon to also join in the big project wich was to expand on the teleportation studies done by Kleiner

DARRRR

Half life literally ruined fps.
Inferior to Doom.

So Gordon is supposed to be an outstanding scientist since Kleiner brought him in, i guess thats why people know him maybe some other scientist learn of him after hearing the HECU report a guy named Gordon killing entire squads and surviving air raids

It kinda did but i blame Halo CE more for making 2 weapon restriction appear in every fps

Both suck

Go away alf

doom is cool but inferior to half life in every way

No, it fuckin didn't. Don't concede to that retard.

Kys zoomie

I am literally incapable of wearing ties. That hollow area below the neck between the collarbone that ties rest upon is extremely ticklish and it is uncomfortable for anything to touch it so I cannot wear ties or button my collar all the way. Does anyone else suffer from this?

i accept your concession

"I'm ticklish" is a piss-poor excuse and it would never fly at an employer.

Just rock a bowtie

MOLD

Easier for the military to spot them. Think about it.

employers impose a dress code to remind you they own your ass and you're their bitch

Why even wear a labcoat outside of the lab?

If I remember correctly, he was the guy to call for any type of problem around, Barry say he was never afraid of jumping into vents and stuff