What's the last vidya you will be playing? For me, it's Rayman 2; my favorite childhood game

What's the last vidya you will be playing? For me, it's Rayman 2; my favorite childhood game.

Attached: 1646880569147.png (1242x545, 152.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU
youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
tweaktown.com/news/84949/russia-to-disconnect-from-global-internet-on-march-11/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cool, I’ll try it out.

maybe I should finish ace combat 4 finally.
youtube.com/watch?v=dZBoiW460nU

Finally the third impact

Attached: GO.jpg (640x480, 66.32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M
Thread theme

Will we get to see our waifus in instrumentality bros?

Attached: 1613003739597.jpg (915x1116, 146.09K)

They are converting to a "walled-garden" internet like China has.

That said, I'm sure the big-nosed you-know-whos will claim the US and it's friends need a "cyber-lockdown" to protect from Russian malware.

>he didnt find his waifu after the dimensional merge
user, keep looking you will find hee

god i wish

good, less people like you, my reddit spacing friend.

Fuck off, MJ.

probably finish for the first time paper mario the thousand year door, been playing it on my wii and you will ne surprised how good it looks for being a gamecube game, same for the first paper mario that despite looking a tad blurry, looks almost recent.

What you call "reddit spacing" I call paragraphs.

Bagsy Makoto.

CS:GO is going to be under 100k

Attached: 1629207449487.jpg (300x168, 12.58K)

>spacing the fucking reply link
>single sentence "paragraphs"
Very poor damage control.

>he doesn't know
lol

Looked up the tweet. This is the first and only "news" account that tweeted about it. Everyone else is just echoing what was said. There's no source provided either. Any Forums do even the smallest amount of research to verify things as true challenge
Just say jews man. Don't be a fucking coward. You're on an anonymous image board. I know it's hard for nazis to talk in a way that's honest because they're constantly hiding their detestable beliefs behind layers and layers of dog whistle but even then yours was fucking lazy. Just say you hate jews. You aren't fooling anyone. Especially not your FBI handler

>Very poor damage control

What damage has been done to me? I like posting like this, and there's nothing you can do about it because you're a pussy IRL and online and can't make anyone do anything.

Putin x Zelensky happening!
The biggest couple of the 21st century!

>implying we need a reason to Evapost on fucking Any Forums
What a fucking buzzkill faggot

Playing TF2 one last time, it just feels right for a nuclear holocaust.

>Just say jews man

I was being tongue-in-cheek "big-nosed you-know-whos" is the kind of thing people use to avoid Facebook filters.

stop

being

a

fucking

schizo

take

meds

>>single sentence "paragraphs"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

"A paragraph consists of one or more sentences."

I don't like people being unnecessarily worried. I'm fine with people having fun but unnecessary paranoia isn't exactly something I want people to have to deal with. If it helps prevent someone from being unnecessarily worried then it's worth it.

I can't wait for Russia to run out of money so they'll stop spreading so much bullshit online

reddit spacing

do you retards just sit on Any Forums as you giggle to your discord tranny hive about how you posted the umpteenth fearmongering thread on Any Forums

you've literally been at it for a month now

they should just make /vpol/ already, this board is beyond saving for a long time now

>Looked up the tweet.

I know the ominous quote is fake, but Russia really are doing a walled-garden on the 11th:

tweaktown.com/news/84949/russia-to-disconnect-from-global-internet-on-march-11/index.html

Attached: beter.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

Any Forums and Any Forums in general is filled with doomer faggots anyway so it doesn't matter. There's been at least ten times it was HAPPENING FOR REAL in the past few years and yet here we still are.

Ever since this conflict started I've had a desire to play metal wolf chaos
Is it any good?

Attached: Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD___Screen_1.0.jpg (1200x800, 234.44K)

>reddit spacing

I upvote all of your mother's pics on /r/40plusGoneWild

No

Attached: 1645124724711.jpg (1200x956, 363.84K)

Calling out reddit spacing is newfag identifier. People have been spacing up posts since this site was first created because that’s just how some people type. It’s past your bedtime, faggot.

Nukes flying tomorrow.. I hope you're not pathetic enough to die a virgin.

Attached: iu.jpg (800x702, 35.92K)

They wouldn't announce that they are going to launch nukes

They're cutting themselves off from the greater internet like a lot of sources have already reported on the 11th

downloading my whole steam library right now. Got about 1Tb of free space, should make it in time for Friday evening.

Cope

Attached: 1687616744643.jpg (307x307, 10.03K)

Why do you sound so angry?

Putin doesn't have a special button to launch nukes and the oligarchs have little reason to want to die. They'd just ignore his order. Fuck is he gonna do about it? It's happened before.

I forget, was the tanging the whole idea or just something that happened?

Cause being one with billions of normies is likely to be annoying.

What are we going to do without all the russian seeders?

>They'd just ignore his order.
nobody in the country, not a single person, knew about the plan. there is no plan.

It and Dota are gonna go down to like 7 people

No, it's more similar to NKorea. Russia isn't becoming China. It's becoming North Korea. A pariah state almost no one wants to deal with, that repeatedly threatens to kill everyone, and is an utter hell hole with complete totalitarian control. Issue is North Koreans have never known a free world. Russians had some freedom until recently. I am unsure they will transition well from having similar shit to the west to literally becoming North Korea.

Reddit spacing is a shitty meme from /s4s/ to point out newfags who would stop breathing if you informed them their boogieman website did it.

I have a theory people type like this because the default reply window is so small it makes what you're typing take up more lines so it looks like you've said a lot. So people put spaces in their posts to try to make it easier to read for (you) when in reality they've hardly said anything. Compare my image to what my post.

Attached: QKiOYVw.png (315x342, 14.12K)

yea but youre still assuming their system is working in a reasonable way. the russian military system is so incompetent and fucked up at this point that i wouldnt put it past them that putins order to end the world would bypass all safety systems and finally reach some nuke silo conscripts who would think "without adidas there is no reason to live" and pressed the button

>Just realized the website I use to watch anime online is .ru
Cyka

>normies
At least you'll fit in.

>Russians had some freedom until recently. I am unsure they will transition well from having similar shit to the west to literally becoming North Korea.
worked with Iran. Poverty is the greatest revolution stopper.

What are you saying? That Putin has a special button to launch nukes with no middle man or chain of command? Because that's not how any nuclear system works.

I think it's more likely they legit just wouldn't work and are barely maintained, just like the rest of their military. At this point I'd expect them to launch a nuke and for a sign to come out saying "I O U: One Armageddon."

So what are the odds Russia becomes a Chinese vassal state after all this bullshit I mean the US already is so why not

Why do you morons fall for shit like this

>That Putin has a special button to launch nukes with no middle man or chain of command?
I'm saying they will follow the order. 98% they will.

100%, but not like their asian protectorates where they made them rich and love China, more like NK - resources for food.

Iran isn't anything like North Korea. There is no other country on Earth that is comparable to them. Literally North Koreans have never known freedom or really the outside world since the foundation of the country 70 something years ago. Iranians are aware of the world outside of Iran and can even travel. You cannot leave North Korea. You cannot see anything outside of it. They live in a bubble where almost no info penetrates. Flyers used to be dropped on the country to try and inform the populace of the world outside of them.