Where the fuck are all the games?

Where the fuck are all the games?

Attached: 221F9943-947B-4FB6-8C8F-0889A7DB6114.jpg (1680x945, 68.04K)

Demon's Soul remake
Elden Ring
God of War

What more do you fucking want?

>Where the fuck are all the games?
Also on PC.

Tranny Remake
Also on PC
Moviegame

Not

Game machine broke. Come back in 5 years.

Greatness Awaits

Sony bought Bungie

who

Demon Soul's is a glorified port.
Elden Ring is available of PS4, and all systems but Switch.
God of War Ragnorok is being released on PS4 as well.

Also as seen with The Absolute State of Play today, we know that they're still gonna be porting newly released games to the PS4 through 2023. That means there is no reason to buy a PS5 until after 2023, maybe longer.

I won't be surprised if Playstation/PS5 dies by 2024.
The only way to save the PS5/Playstation is if they create at least 5 PS5 console exclusive IPs worth buying a PS5 for. And thats not gonna happen. The only exclusive IP they've made since PS2 is The Last of Us and Zero Horizon, both games are pretty much dead because of a terrible sequel.

Good fucking riddance, the company has had zero innovation or effort for 14 years, so fuck 'em. Same can be said about Xbox but at least Xbox put the effort to make all their games backwards compatibles.

2 of those are not PS5 games user. Arguably all 3 aren’t but Demon’s Souls was recreated from the ground up so I guess I’ll let it pass.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KILL YOURSELVES XLOSERS you stupid loser literally dont have any games and you are trying hard with threads like these all the time

I am playing Horizon right now.

C O P E

>God of War Ragnorok is being released on PS4 as well.
And? How is that a bad thing that Sony isn't abandoning old systems?

It means PS5 has no reason to exist

BASED SONYSISTER DABBING ON BOTCHUDS

Attached: E66E7C3E-37AF-47A1-A6A7-EE8046DEDF21.png (600x761, 269.32K)

Why? God of War will run on higher graphical fidelity and speed as compared to PS4. That's not really an argument. It's more like God of War is a PS5 game but they're willing to downgrade it for PS4 users too instead of forcing change.

Snoyboy since the mid-90s here. Pardon me while I just sit back with a cold one and wait for a price-drop/good bundle. PS4/Switch/aging PC is still working for me thus far.

Attached: chugchug.jpg (1200x630, 117.47K)

based
cringe and who cares

Buzzword
Buzzword
Buzzword

On the ps4 or pc, stupid.

>Sony will die this time guys
>because you can play the objectively worst version of a game on the PS4
>which won't be getting Spider-Man 2 or Wolverine
lol

On Switch/PC

Don't live in Russia

>higher graphical fidelity and speed
>People actual believe this is worth spending $600+ for
And yes, I see no reason to buy new graphics cards while my current one can still play the games I want.

Seething
Coping
Dilating

>Prease understand, small indie console manufacturer, gemu coming soon.
I can't believe it, Sony actually managed to have an entire console itself be in Early Access.

Attached: 1567013181084.jpg (960x960, 160.87K)

I’m not even an Xbox fanboy though

Don't worry, it's a typical snoy cope.

Horizon, gran turismo and elden ring just released
>those don't count!
well then don't make a thread retard

This is the strangest hardware generation. It's not about games pushing one year's technology to its limits. It's about beating cryptofags and scalpers to the hardware necessary to get at least 60fps in the 8th gen's video games. Hardly anything is exclusive to new hardware. There is almost no point to that. That's dev suicide.

Nothing takes advantage of the Series X, PS5, or the latest GPUs. Most units are being held hostage or being used to generate fictional currency.