Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R

youtu.be/ejbTkRThQtg
PS3 chads won

Attached: 1646883254908.jpg (1106x622, 428.17K)

Prosciutto's in?

Attached: ZAGREATFULDEDDO.jpg (1000x493, 120.41K)

Maybe

Here to see if the two dudes from the last thread take the argument over to this one.

We know there's at least 9 characters that are going to be added from the base 41 (minus Baoh), but we don't know who exactly.

eyes of heaven bros...?

Attached: 1633780802412.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Kek

If you just wanted to grind combos in training mode, sure, it's what I did after online died in my region. The system is pretty shallow though, so there's barely any challenge in performing those.
Shit truly hits the fan when you actually play other people, shit's very slow, clunky and jump-heavy.

based I'll wait with you. What was the argument about

It wasn't much of an argument.
The retard made a point that he never refuted, I made a point that was never related to theirs, and yet they thought that I was arguing against them.

Essentially, they laid a bait and I fell for it on purpose because I'm bored enough.

I remember playing this in ps3 against my friend in like, 2017 or something

Its the same game but ported?

>that he never refuted
that I*

Guess I was as retarded as them in the end.
Whatever, I don't give a shit.

All the voices up to Part 6 got changed. Looking up the CV on the official site shows that they changed (Koichi is now voiced by Yūki Kaji instead of Romi Park) You can also hear it in the trailer. It really jumped out at me when I heard Pucci and Giorno.

They're adding some stuff and improving overall performance not to mention releasing it on new platforms

>Koichi is now voiced by Yūki Kaji instead of Romi Park)
Gay

Bought this last year on ps3 and honestly it sucks dick

I want to have sex with romi park

Just so you know, there was no "they", I bailed out here You've been doing a back and forth with that one user this whole time.

He knows. He just responded to a post in the old thread after he made that post.

That post you're saying you bailed out with seems to align with mine though?
I mean, I said multiple times I never argued against the fact that CDDH was a fanfic (because it was never my point, or related to it), so.
Anyway, the other guy's a retard, lol.

Wait so Baoh's going to be cut from the game? Why? Is it a licensing issue?

No Baoh no buy.

Attached: baoh.png (835x1200, 2.72M)

is that a vagina on his forehead

We don't actually know if it's gonna be cut out really.
The thing is that there's a picture of the roster in the trailer, and he doesn't show in it.
He doesn't show up in ASBR's website either.
The trailer does say ASBR is going to have over 50 characters though.

My personal and completely baseless guess is that it'll have the 41 characters from ASB, the 9 new characters whose slots appear in the trailer, and then Baoh possibly as a PreOrder bonus or a DLC.

user...

Bring him back.

Attached: 1624530826485.png (1600x900, 1.9M)

How gimmicky is Grateful Dead gonna be, bros? Will Pesci be like J. Geil on Hol Horse?

yes?