Sony Pulls out of Ruskieland

>"Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE), joins the global community in calling for peace in Ukraine. We have suspended all software and hardware shipments, the launch of Gran Turismo 7, and operations of the PlayStation Store in Russia. To support humanitarian aid, Sony Group Corporation announced a US $2 million donation to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the international NGO, Save the Children, to support the victims of this tragedy."

So.....based? Virtue Signaling? Both?

twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1501689329730478081?t=ldCvaJgkkAXBUdlyRM_JMw&s=19

Attached: 20220309_220118.jpg (1920x1080, 246.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/united-states-freezes-japanese-assets
understandingwar.org/backgrounder/warning-update-russia-may-conduct-chemical-or-radiological-false-flag-attack-pretext
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally all putin's fault and if you say otherwise you're just as much of a sheep as you claim the other side of the argument to be
/thread

>no big tech
>no global finance
>no fast food
>no snoy
Russia can’t stop winning desuu senpai

literally not putin's fault and if you say otherwise you're just as much of a sheep as you claim the other side of the argument to be
/thread

>banks and credit card companies stop processing payments
We are announcing we will no longer be selling video games to Russians, out of our deep concern for the Ukrainian people.

> Punishing the citizens for the actions of the government.
Should the US stop selling nip products because of Pearl Harbor?

>russia is free of jewish corps
and this is a losing situation?

stay mad Ivan

You sound afraid, Moshe.

you will own nothing

This seems more about status quo instead of peace. I suppose the status quo was before the invasion, but still. It was pretty calm in the countries that affected the world and this event shakes things up.
Also fuck niggers, fuck trannies, and you know the rest.

ghost of kiev lost
snake island lost
bloody face gram-grams lost
US biolabs lost
closet homo zelinsky lost

Attached: 1645800686861.jpg (2000x1513, 1.83M)

what's the endgame of forcing another cold war?

>the global community
So just NATO and EU which is NATO's puppet. Go take them video games, that'll show Putin!

I understand what the circumstances are but this just doesn’t seem fair for the citizens who clearly aren’t involved and oppose the invasion.
>in Before you know it “stay mad Ivan or ruske”
I’m serious though, they already have enough going on too, at least let the citizens enjoy their games rather than being punished for the actions of an incompetent government, just end this war so things can go back to status quo

Yfw a real world war starts our over the console wars

>history.com/this-day-in-history/united-states-freezes-japanese-assets
>The result: Japan lost access to three-fourths of its overseas trade and 88 percent of its imported oil. Japan’s oil reserves were only sufficient to last three years, and only half that time if it went to war and consumed fuel at a more frenzied pace.
Didn't even take Pearl Harbor for that.

Globohomo finally getting fucked. Putin seriously is the most based person on earth

take it up with the banks blocking everything that goes in or out of russia.

>just end this war so things can go back to status quo
Thats the point of all this, putting some pressure on. Russia has so much potential, it’s a shame they never stand up for themselves and go with the tyrannical flow. Even the communist revolution was about 10000 people as a bunch of peasants shrugged.

>putin takes land from ukraine
>every single corporation jumps in with the same statements
anyone find it a bit odd that everyone is supporting a white country?

i hope they ISIS zelensky for all the leftoids to see.

>already-broke/starving civilians are now getting disconnected and sanctioned to death under their batshit insane leader
>winning

Attached: 1646706747188.jpg (599x751, 146.24K)

>all the cancerous western elements are detaching from Russia
oh no.. it's not like Putin has been fighting to try to unshackle his country from western elements for the past 3 decades! what will he do now!

The world is finally waking up to see the GlobalHobo is full of nazis who constantly rob it's neighbors. Russia will be a turdworld shithole in a few years.
You will be able to buy Russian women for less than 1$USD

Attached: Putin the Great Satan stopping christan.jpg (900x1214, 348.79K)

Attached: Sony BLM riots.png (800x518, 205.23K)

All of Russia should be glassed and turned into a corporate territory of Walmart and McDonalds and russian women should get reamed by US Marine BBC

Attached: 1643543270011.jpg (639x640, 104.23K)

desperately need to empty my balls inside greta's stinky hairy braindamaged pussy
u know why i'm posting this

Russians are complicit they know they have a dictator at this point

Ironically the West was subverted by jews and Marxists

Fascistic communist jews?

Attached: 20211018_152002.jpg (2172x3862, 494.43K)

>BOTH Nintendo and Sony pull out of Russia
Wow, I thought i never live to see the day that a country became so shitty that both Nintendo and Sony united against it.

Attached: 1637105291651.png (900x801, 509.21K)

I'm suprise the big tech companies '""""""care""""""""

>Surely Putin will end the war if his people can't get Elden Ring.
>Bro just upend your entire lives to appease the bank slave owners

>US biolabs
Right, the latest psyops push. How does the GRU pay Igor?
understandingwar.org/backgrounder/warning-update-russia-may-conduct-chemical-or-radiological-false-flag-attack-pretext

Prots rightfully BTFO

The American and Western Establishment are basically a dictatorship but they just switch out the puppets every few years so no one gets suspicious

Attached: A-Mountain-of-Entertainment.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

You do realize this is all to push citizens to do something right? With no escapism, luxuries, commodities, comfort, and economic freedom people are more likely to rise against their government. Ruskies have had a great taste of Western culture, whether that's enough for them to actually do something, it's hard to tell.

It's because the banks have direct ties to globohomo and Russia is anti-globohomo, if you don't support the banks they cut you off so they're mobilizing the corporations against Russia.

Why is Russia so full of nazis?
Should we all invade Russia to denazify it?

Attached: 1559922735357.jpg (597x339, 57.86K)

Well yeah no company wants to accept rubles. It's a worthless currency right now

Good. And still more need to follow suit. Putin and Russia need to pay dearly.

Funny how none of these companies pulled this shit when the China genocide was getting virtue signaled. I guess it's easy to do when a country is probably less than 2% of your profits.

Based Sony
Has Nintendo done anything? I bet they didn't