Cowabunga dudes!

>New game this year
>This collection series
TMNT Chads. It is our time.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-78FD9xvc0&t=70s

Who do you main?

Attached: 51929155249_4ff7e88204_o.jpg (1400x1050, 309.3K)

Donatello chads rise up

Well, I'm glad they haven't forgotten these games to the tides of time, but I';m not sure if it's worth paying money for features I don't want, like rewind and autosaves. I guess it's good for people who don't feel like emulating the old ones, and the multiplayer aspect seems appealing.

Pretty cool all things considered.

Is the collection censored like the Castlevania one?
I know that they said some games also have the Japanese ROMs, But are those untouched? I can see them censoring the girl from the SNES fighting game in both versions to keep a lower rating since Nickelodeon owns the turtles now

it's rated T so ass is confirmed

>Who do you main?
The angry one.

>thought the arcade game would never get rereleased after it was delisted from digital stores
>now it's coming back along with a shit ton of other TMNT games including fucking Tournament Fighters
That's awesome. Please dear God let the X-Men arcade game get rereleased in some form next

Purple's my favorite color so Donnie all the way. No I don't give a fuck about anything else I just dig the color.

That would be pretty dope if it was possible but with the Mouse having control I don't see it as likely. I'd love to be wrong though. Playing with six players back when it came out was pretty cool.

Donny main here, I use mikey as a sub.

what games?

Shredder's Revenge when?

See

If it was a TMNT game on the NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, and arcade, its in here.

why do people get excited over paid compilations of emulators and roms

Attached: FNcdM8WVUAIf3Cq.png (735x573, 112.56K)

>digital shitclipse
why M2 did all the Konami collections and, capcom is doing all their collections in house due to how shitty DE is at making collections. Why did they get this one the one i care about.

>whats wrong with digital eclipse?
input lag is a big one its why the 30th anniversary collection is not tournament standard for older games just due to the input lag.
But also for the konami arcade collection when you clicked the insert coin button it made the sound the machine made when you inserted a coin. In the SF collection DE just had a safe state at the character select screen so it cuts out a very minor but cool feature for players who want the classic experience
the last issue is that their emulators get colors wrong all the time and fuck up sprites and then they lie and say that was the intended color.

I just want EA to get a release of the simpons arcade game that and turtles in time was all I would play at the theater, and with origin being no more it is the best time to announce it

i know what you mean, just a few weeks ago i was hoping there'd be a re-release of the tmnt arcade game on steam because i found this PIECE OF SHIT in a target store
and then this news popped up and i was like holy shit what timing

Attached: trashage mutant ninja shit.jpg (720x540, 34.43K)

>why do people get excited over paid compilations of emulators and roms

Because we're not nerds so we don't know about gay shit like enamellers and rods.

You could get the Simpsons Arcade 1up machine, if you have a few extra hundred bucks.

Where is that from?

i have an extra 30 I am willing to pay that much for just a simpsons arcade port with online play on pc
>just emulate it
my friends are normies and it would be easier for me to convince them to buy it on steam

Looks like Konami's Twitter.

Aw damn, so it's gonna be another poor quality port collection. Figures. I should've known with the port collections from various other companies, like the Megaman port collection, that this would be an issue. Back to emulating it is.

I owned/played those all to death. I'll just wait for the new game. Also how did anyone find tournament fighters to be good? The game was absolute dogshit and I was disappointed as fuck when I rented it as a kid.

Right here brother

Attached: Don_lawson3.jpg (422x332, 81.31K)

Do people really have another fav? Clearly he's the best choice. Brawn and brains

holy shit first Contra Collection and Castlevania Collection, now this? based

Depends which version you mean.

Chevy Nova?

>no turtles in Time remake
>none of the ps2 games
>no out of shadows with a fixed camera
> no platinum turtles
Kinda bad collection
Capcom did not hide MMX7 from their colection
Komami did not hide castlevania 2 from theirs

If you're like me, you played the Genesis version and I agree with your sentiment. I was going through a bad "Sega" phase and skipped the SNES version which I heard was much better but still not great.

....it's a fucking rom pack.
It's 30 years old and is free.
Are you fucking serious?

Hot

Serious question but who actually liked reshelled? I keep hearing how it was an abomination.

Who even liked Out of the Shadows? Or even Turtles in Manhattan?

If people like something they want to support it. I watched Gurren Lagann for free online and eventually bought the bluray because it's one of my favorite anime. Kind of getting tired of piratefags constantly telling others how to live their lives

>no turtles in Time remake
Thats Ubisoft
>none of the ps2 games
Okay, give ya this one
>no out of shadows with a fixed camera
Nothing can fix that game
> no platinum turtles
Ditto

>Only SOME games have online multiplayer
>It's just 3 of them
>And it's going to use Digital Eclipse's dog shit netcode

Attached: 17bd74b5925503326.png (300x300, 119.56K)

I like that Konami is re-releasing their oldies. The Castlevania collections are pretty good, hopefully they'll find a way to port the DS games as well.

Also it's cool they included the GB games. Fall of the Foot Clan is my childhood.

>its free
If they are still selling it then it isnt

I can sell you fart in a bottle.