Zero Punctuation

He hated it

Attached: zpforbidden.png (2552x1342, 1.04M)

nice, i clicked subbed and dono'd to the patreon

are you happy that he didnt like it op

I'm sad he never reviewed Genshin

That was a good review. Lots of people are getting real tired of Sony and western AAA bullshit.

He briefly addressed it in his Fenyx Rising review. I imagine it's too anime for his tastes.

I'll check it out. I figured he just fell for the gacha bad meme.

He was probably one of the first people to point out the shittiness of open world AAAs.

Didn't sound like he played it for that long.

>it gets good 20 hours in
Fuck that excuse whether it is JRPG shit, slav jank or "western" garbage.

>puts a review on Elden Ring before even getting a 2/5 through it
I know there're deadlines and you got to catch hype train but he should really give a more complete review on how he feels

I didnt realize this was a sequel until recently

Wouldn't be surprised if he does a follow up blog post about it or something given how much he loves souls games

crazy, user... just crazy

>I figured he just fell for the gacha bad meme.

Yeah because it is bad

I will never not be mad that he shit on Demon's Souls when he originally reviewed it.

Eclebs are not videogames.

And Yahtzee’s opinion when he only plays a game for less than an hour before shitting out a “review” (one that hides as far as possible behind the “it’s a le joke” copout) is neither videogames nor worth a thread.

>Saged
>Hidden
>Reported
>Called the police
>Emailed Hiroshimoot
>Faxed the FBI

Attached: C0BD9487-6BA7-42C7-BEFD-E06690BB6939.jpg (1200x1395, 258.9K)

Given how much he (claims to) love Souls Games (after they got popular and his original DeS review showed him for the poser he is- always complaining about games becoming too easy, but dropping anything with actual challenge).

He probably thinks of it as budget BOTW, but with the time investment you need in Genshin, I doubt he'll ever review it.
>I figured he just fell for the gacha bad meme
Which it is.

This is a ritualpost at this point.

This was barely a review, more a general description of the game with light le British comentary. He's right about one thing though: This game is literally just Dark Souls in an open world.

>it is
Based.