NTR games are just gender-realism, around women never relax

NTR games are just gender-realism, around women never relax

Attached: IMG_20220306_041904.jpg (1600x1200, 678.92K)

Kill yourself cuck

true i fucking hate women

true, something like 97% of women irl cheat while its much less lower for men
ntrniggers still deserved to be gassed though, kys`

I can't believe there are str8 men out there who still think women won't cheat on them, divorce rape them, send them to jail over fake rape accusations or domestic violence, make them raise Tyrone's son, etc.

Str8 trash should be shot.

redpill yourself on hypergamy and you will be fine, bro.

ywnbaw

Reminds me of Catherine, one of the questions was about cheating and 80% of women said yes to mens 20%

That image is the husband asking his wife about the sexual things she did with her boyfriend before she met her husband though.

And you will never be with a woman.

I will never understand how jannies let these threads stay up. you havent played the game. you cant play the game because its in japanese. no one talks about ANY game besides the first one posted (that no one cares about). the rest of the thread is people either trying to spread their retard cuck fetish vs other people who are a little too obsessed with the former. can someone tell me le science for why these threads stay up?

I already am, so cope harder fag.
You're not even arguing the fact that you're a failed man and closeted faggot attempting to "transition" to becoming female?
HAHAHAHA

This is a netorase game that ends with NTR

try reddit

It isn't. He meets the boyfriend and because he has a cuck fetish while also insecure about whether his wife is happy with him, he comes up with this stupid plot to have the old boyfriend try to woo her to see who she'll choose. There's also a route with his boss where he just wants to see her get fucked.

Attached: 1644094911762.png (1351x790, 2.26M)

Chaos.

I'm a CuckChad

I don't know the full story like you; I was just commenting on the image.
>きっかけは些細な事だった。
>本当に気になってるなら、話してもいいけど…。
>モヤモヤし続けるのもよくないだろうし…?
>本当に、聞きたいの?
>つまり自分の奥さんが結婚する前に付き合ってた男と、どんなエッチな事をしてたのか気になるてことなんでしょ…?
>愛する妻から聞かされた過去の男の存在

Women are much worse but if you think cheating doesn't happen in gay relationships you're fucking delusional. Cuckoldry is almost purely a straight fetish though, no doubt.

>gender-realism
I play games to escape the utter fucking nightmare that is reality. Why would I willingly invite that shit into my leisure time?

maybe its better if you just kill yourself now

>ITT incels mad they can't chain their imaginary tradwife to the bed

Modern western women are so fucking disgusting. I actively avoid associating with them now days.

>Cuckoldry is almost purely a straight fetish though, no doubt.

I highly doubt it because you have to be gay as fuck to get turned on by other men fucking your wife.

What are the best translated NTR games?

Attached: 1646766727355.jpg (1024x748, 105.84K)