I need More VR games

Due to most games having become repetitive gameplay, and control-wise. I'm turning to towards a new market of videogames aka. VR games. And I have found them to be much more fun and interesting, truly we missed out with motion control. While I'm having fun with my current titles I own I would like to know if there are any recommended ones other then the one's in the list below.

The games I own are,
1. blades and sorcery
2. Pavlov VR
3. Half Life Alyx

I would like to add to this list.

Attached: kernel.jpg (2048x1577, 972.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

h3vr.thunderstore.io/package/devyndamonster/PMCPete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you have patience with modding, beat saber is a pretty good time. jet island is also fun.
as for me, i like to just watch retards from afar in vrchat. obviously dont interact with them though, you need to keep your arms and legs inside the short bus at all times.

Attached: FLVQ5D1WQAAMISY.jpg (464x352, 8.41K)

>>VRChat
That's unironically one of the few games that I'm not going to buy. It's like (I can't believe I'm saying this) second life for faggots

What I am doing right now
>vader immortal 1 (maybe just jump to 3)
>trover saves the universe
>synth riders
>red matter
I want to try sub nautica but the controls don't work.

Attached: 73fea08b4d1d6dc9639dade8a9f18dbf.jpg (500x600, 56.56K)

If you enjoyed Payday 2 I 100% recommend it in VR. Overkill did a surprisingly good job with the port. Not saying it's Alyx levels of polish, but for a 2013 game it's astonishing how it plays better than some modern vr games.

Attached: 20220309162353_1.jpg (1174x1174, 161.02K)

I thought it was free, pretty sure its free.

>Into the Radius
VR STALKER
>Contractors VR
just added custom maps so there's a ton of people playing MW2 maps
>Cosmic Trip
Art game
>Sim Racing titles
There's a fuck ton to choose from here, but if you like racing games there's A LOT on offer.
>VRChat
Just general goofing off which can be fun at times. I've had a number of hilarious conversations on there and have also enjoyed it when on shrooms
>BeatSaber or Pistol Whip
Rhythm games
>Demeo
VR tabletop rpg

boneworks is a must play imo

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 76.43K)

also recommend "until you fall"

Outer Wilds VR is one of the coolest video game experiences you can have.
Walking Dead Saints & Sinners is really good. It's kind of like a VR immersive sim.
Jet Island is cheap and an excellent showcase of something totally different in VR.
Phasmophobia doesn't seem to get mentioned much as a VR game, but I think it's pretty great as a cross-platform multiplayer thing.
Project Wingman has been my favorite cockpit game so far.
I've also played a lot of After The Fall because it's my cope since Valve won't make L4D VR.

Thank you anons I shall check these out

Contractors is still alive? Cool.

>daily into the radius shill post

GNOG and Paper Beasts are visually sweet. worth a pirate

H3VR for the best VR gun simulator

I do it for free because I enjoy the game eat shit nerd.

Downloading a shit ton of gun and character mods and then jumping into take & hold in H3VR is the only thing I do with my headset right now

gorilla tag is free and the best "platformer" game i've played ever

I like the way you casually recommend other games each time too, very under the radar, I'd hire you to market my game for sure

link character mods

Those games are all genuinely good. VR as a whole needs more gradual acceptance to get HL Alyx games coming out from studios.

It's just shit that modifies your loot table with modded weapons like this h3vr.thunderstore.io/package/devyndamonster/PMCPete/