Jannies are actively deleting threads of genuine criticisms of elden rings. How do we stop this reddit raid?

Jannies are actively deleting threads of genuine criticisms of elden rings. How do we stop this reddit raid?

Attached: 6cf1893fde881637bc99c204c48816fed63a2e9d23107a9330a68ca5cb941ac5_1.jpg (819x808, 82.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMldn7hFZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CREATE A SAFE-SPACE I NEED MY AUTISM TO BE HEARD

Why don't you retards just post it in already existing threads instead of making new one every seconds

Ask Crius anything!

Attached: .jpg (2000x1829, 475.94K)

Attached: ike.png (232x182, 62.77K)

same thing can be said of the fags who keep making elden ring threads

>The constant 5+ elden ring threads since launch aren't enough
Kys fag

is king gizzard and the lizard wizard kino?

Go to a non-anonymous site with accounts.

But user, the discussion of my cute doll wife Ranni need its own thread.

you need to live in the real world timmy and face the facts. world world 3 might happen and jannies are censoring the people.

I have a hard time believing that the threads with "genuine" criticism actually had that, and were not just more threads mindlessly flinging shit and complaining about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMldn7hFZo
YES
My name is crius

Attached: cri cherrysmall.jpg (2250x1739, 607.13K)

why? what does this solve?

jannies suck at making this place presentable for vidya discussions

Attached: jpg.jpg (218x96, 4.34K)

People just ignore me

Complain about them in the actual Elden Ring threads. If you actually think the threads don't already cross pollinate you are literally more mentally ill then the people who eat their own shit cause they think God is telling them to.

Jannies and the common shitposters here are friends with each other online at irc and discord channels and offline too
Just go join their channels ;) and find out I'm not talking shit
Any Forums has gone to shit cuz of this

They probably get paid to make postive threads about elden rings

>jannies paid
In a different flavor of hot pockets?

Actually it’s because there’s dozens of threads for elden ring, positive and negative.
I miss the rule that prevented duplicate threads.