March 2022

>March 2022
>I am…..forgotten

Attached: 1646881289642.jpg (1024x1024, 434.63K)

Western devs make their game to have a shelf life + cultural footprint of a week so that they can quickly get their audience hooked on the next new thing to consume. This is unsurprising.

Its going to sell more than Elden Ring and all youll be able to do is cope

> Game with female protagonist
> Forgotten

Duh.

Didn't Elden Ring already beat HFW?

If only they carried games into economic reasons

First game, despite all of sony's shilling, but a bad taste in people's mouth. No one wants to play in a boring world with boring lore. Doesn't matter how good it looks.

well op i go to reddit people are talking about it i go to twitter people are talking about it just because you shitposting faggots are not doesn't mean everybody stopped stop making this retarded ass thread over and over

Attached: ELDEN RING™_20220303130413.jpg (1697x1596, 222.43K)

After snoy gives it away for free like the first game.

>but a bad taste in people's mouth
no it didnt you dumb shithead get out with your headcanon

Do any games with strictly female protags actually sell well? I can only think of tomb raider and that series has flopped, died, came back, flopped again and then came back and flopped AGAIN

Don’t speak for me, retard

>aim bow
>allow for arrow drop
>it goes straight

Attached: 15233664176482.jpg (300x300, 17.44K)

every japanese coomer game has sold well

your a retard for thinking a video game is real life

This. It's the McDonalds of video games designed to just make you hungrier for more.

why are retarded weebs liek this

>you're* a retard for thinking a video game is real life

Attached: 12213634716381.png (400x400, 273.84K)

They don't sell particularly well, but they also don't get a third the marketing budget (except Tomb Raider). Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I kneel Miyazaki-sama...

I guess I should have specified western games. And those games sell in the 5-low 6 figure range, they do well for their budget but they're not huge sellers

cope faggot

translation: I know this game is successful but I'm going to turn it into something that's not successful by using arbitrary standards

Even Pokemon had ball drop on their pokeballs
Alloy was using Jet arrows

i dont give a fuck

Attached: crying anon.jpg (440x502, 23.95K)

well that's pretty arbitrary, most western games either have char creators, two protags or male only

muh pokemon get your retarded ass out of here and i think a arrow that needs to take down a robot dino wont heave the same drop as a pokeball you brain dead faggot

ok lets stop bullying him, he's really upset that we're talking shit about his fav little video game