Elden Ring

Predict the nerfs

Attached: bloody_wolf_helm_head_armor_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 22.7K)

Madness, bleed, katanas, and a buuuuuunch of Ashes of War

mimic tear will also cost FP
Melenia will lose health regen on shield attacks

Predict the buffs

where to find mimic tear

Comet Azure
Moonveil
Mimic Tear
Death Blight insta-kill glitch

i prey they dont nerf the flails spin to win luckily most peole dont talk about it

I want FromSoft to double down and buff Malenia

Attached: 1645648728578.gif (241x246, 2.54M)

Then stop talking about it you fucking moron

Magic trannies will get the rope soon

Attached: 1640717869177.jpg (768x660, 72.04K)

>Patched a bug that caused Malenia's lifesteal to heal for 50% of its intended value.

all the INT cheese like FP-less azur spam, and moonveil. I actually wouldn't mind a moonveil nerf IF they make other INT weapons a little better as well. Issue is that it's objectively the hands-down best INT weapon in the game, so there's really zero reason to bother with anything else.

In general I'd like to see the elemental infusions buffed, for instance. They just seem so shitty and not worth bothering with.

>Issue is that it's objectively the hands-down best INT weapon in the game, so there's really zero reason to bother with anything else.
Nebula shits all over Moonlight. Aside from bleed and finding it early so you dump all your rocks into it I don't really see what makes Moonveil SO much better than Wing of Astel or that flail

haha i did it

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.88M)

the part with the 3 NPC invaders? I pulled the old DaS1 trick of standing behind a ledge over the cliff to the side and waiting for them to jump off

BROS WHERE DO I GO AFTER RADHAN FOR RANNI'S QUEST IM LOST

Nokron, after mimic boss fight, behind a gate that requires stonesword keys

Southern peninsula.

Do you have to beat them all in one go?

I've circled this entire mountain how the fuck do I get up there? There's no way up.

Attached: 20220310033525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 343.19K)

yes

Part of Ranni's quest.

Fix arcane scaling so half the arcane scaling weapons actually fucking scale reeeeee

>didn't pay attention to where the star landed
>didn't pay attention to Blaidd's dialogue

ngmi

All bosses +150% health, +500% damage
Regular enemies now all have homing missile attacks with 150 meter range and perfect tracking

iIRC, it didn't say the specific location it landed.
But at least they make some floating shit to make it obvious and definitely can't miss it you are in the area.

limgrave south of the forest where you're supposed to first meet blaidd

Strength would be great if everything didn't move bloodborne quick and did more damage if we trade hits.

thanks bros, I feel like a retard

I'm an Ashes advocate, but I really think they need to be nerfed so people won't think of it as a challenge run to not use them. Also because if you just don't want to use them for character reasons, you're pretty badly gimping yourself.

I don't think the INT cheese needs nerfed since it takes so much setup and its basically a built in easy mode for all the difficulty whiners. It doesn't take anything away from how you play the game and it's only good in a specific circumstance.

The moonveil definitely needs a damage nerf, mainly the weapon art as it does way too much posture damage. The INT flail needs a bit of an AR buff because it's so weak, and the Dark Moon Greatsword needs to have the windup on its R2 attacks sped up by like 20~30% to make them usable.

I went offline for this one
Legit impossible to do it honestly for me, they killed me in 1 hit and had the hp of the typical boss at that point

the STR bug where you crouch R1 will be fixed and you won't be able to abuse it anymore. jump R1s and R2s will get nerfed by making the animation commitment harder since STRgrugs abuse it like the STR Poise days of DS1. the jumping attacks shouldn't be spammed willy nilly. it's literally no different from those incels spamming R1s+stacked Poise.
INT casting gets more hyperarmor and built in poise.

>Comet Azure

Is this even that good, takes a huge amount of levels dedicated to int, needs a special physick, the boss to stand still/be distracted and leaves you completely open. I'm not saying it's weak, but it's no Moonveil.

moonveil nerfed into the fucking ground

Nerf??
They better buff because fucking elden star is absolutely rubbish for something that costs 50 faith to use