This is bullshit

This is bullshit.

Attached: abductorvirgind.jpg (1280x720, 122.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3zr23ZL2E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just whacked them with lightning and they died ez

>using a summon
2v2 is objectively fair.

The puppet soldiers spirit ashes raped them for me

Make it fair.

Attached: 1646627702960.png (1129x1193, 1.06M)

It just isn't fun. Most bosses aren't fun. ALL 2 or 3 v 1 bosses aren't fun.

What PS2 game is this?

So what are the things that are supposed to be inside them/manning them? Aliens? Demons? Just tentacles?

They are snakes retard-kun the manor makes them and they take cute virgin snake-girls to make em

Focus the axe one, try and keep them separated.

>try and keep them separated.
unironically how? you can't break their poise so you're just at mercy of their AI and running around

Kill the one with wheels first

Summon spirit. Hope it distracts one of them and that you can beat the other one to shit before they die. I mean, they're just basic enemies in a closed space.

I feel like I've finished the first "arc" of this game beating stormveil and raya lucaria. I have done some attempts on Radahn and the Shaded Castle boss but I just don't really care much right now. Everything is just inflated health pools and bitch dodging in between getting one or two attacks in.

After going like 50k runes in the hole thanks to the various cunts in Shaded Castle I'm a little tired of it. The Capitol isn't even exciting it's just another dungeon. Everything is dungeons. Pretty cool Epic Simulator I guess.

so uh... what happens inside?

Attached: 1646856831996.jpg (1024x875, 415.78K)

This is one of the easy double bosses. Just let the chargey one charge you across the room, roll out of the way, and smack it. Repeat. It's easy to separate them because the charging one charges like a retard at every opportunity.

kek

>60h in
>still using the basic starting scimitars

at first it was because I couldn't find anything better, but now it's because I've dumped so many upgrades into them I don't have enough to upgrade other shit

what are some good dual-wield DEX options

Attached: ive_made_a_big_mistake.jpg (1280x720, 70.55K)

mine were separated and i didn't even do anything to cause it. one of them always sat at a distance from me.

dungeons are what make souls games fun. if you want a boss simulator play an mmo or some shit.

>*gets banned*
youtube.com/watch?v=n3zr23ZL2E8

Claws with quickstep and bloodhound quickstep.