I've beaten every Souls game and Elden Ring, but this game is just too tough for me. Anyone else feel this way?

I've beaten every Souls game and Elden Ring, but this game is just too tough for me. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: Sekiro_art.jpg (280x350, 42.84K)

Elden Ring is way harder than Sekiro, Sekiro is actually fair.

It gets way easier once you have more than 2-3 fucking gourd sips to beat a boss. The beginning is the hardest part because of that dumb shit

Its still the hardest FromSoft game even after the initial difficulty curve imo. There really aren't that many avenues to cheese the game like Bloodborne, Elden Ring or DS3. Yeah there are Ashina arts like Ichimonji Double and Ninjutsu like the blood bestowal techniques that can be abused but you get those much later and can still be punished

Keep trying, there is a good game underneath.
you are not the only one ;_;

Elden Ring gives you a billion options to cheat through summons magic and bleed. Its not harder unless you are purposely gimping yourself.

Fuck it, the mentions of Sekiro on some of these threads today are getting to me. Downloading this again and going for another playthrough

The first time I played it I got my ass kicked, but when I replayed it later It was pretty easy and fun. You need to stop playing it like the other souls games. Stop dodging except to avoid perilous attacks -- it has like no iframes and basically doesn't work. You should deflect everything else. And I mean deflect, not block. The deflection isn't like a parry where it's like a high risk high reward move, you should be deflecting everything.

>WTF WHERE IS MY OP BUILDS? WHERE IS MY MAGIC SPELL THAT OBLITERATES THE BOSS FROM A MILE AWAY? MIYAZAKI!!!!!!!!!!!

The first ogre/troll mini boss or whatever almost made me completely ragequit the game because it’s lunge/grab hit box was absurd and the technique that the game literally was telling me to do to defeat it didn’t even FUCKING work. After that I thought the game was mostly fine , though. Genichiro is one of the most satisfying boss fights of all time.

It’s really not harder than Sekiro, you’re high. Sekiro is the hardest From game easily

Genichiro is the most fair and fun boss fight from has ever made.

Suckiro isn't as hard as you're making it to be. All you do in shitkiro is spam parries and slash attacks until the epic red dot appears.

Attached: 1616194130541.jpg (2460x1493, 903.51K)

Sekiro comes with a learning curve but once you're past it it's a breeze. Sekiro might feel weak and fragile at first but once you are comfortable with the combat system he will feel overpowered. The fact that you can limit enemy options when you force enemies into blocking with your R1s alone makes it easy to obliterate most of the foes in the game.

Learn 2 parry
Play without Kuro's charm. Forces you to learn the game flow perfectly, but makes it a (very satisfying) cakewalk once you do
I also like both Owl variants a lot, and of course SSI.

The troll has definitely had it's grab hitbox fixed since release. I think it throws a lot of souls players off because they aren't used to the lack of iframes, so they try to dodge through the grab but are still going to run into one of his arms. You can dodge as soon as you get the perilous kanji and not get hit.

Geni is the true tutorial boss

Sekiro isn't that hard at all, just don't try to dodge or jump very much, and don't mash. Tap attack and you can inturrupt your attack animations to parry.If your posture gets too high just back up and hold block for a couple seconds until you're back to normal.

You should always be in the enemies face constantly attacking or parrying their blows, if you play like a bitch you will never win.

Genichiro is a huge hurdle, but after you beat him the game feels pretty easy. Like I'm sure some people struggled through genichiro and then struggled through the rest of the game, but if you fight him fairly without relying on any cheese or gimmicks, even if you are dying against future bosses it never felt like "holy shit this fight will be hard" but "I'm going to get them in a few more tries".

I just beat the two apes what a crazy fight

If you summoned, you didn't beat the game. Sorry fagit

I felt that way about the purple ninja guarding the mist ravens feathers, once I actually figured out how to apply pressure and stopped trying to jump and dodge all the time the game was fun as fuck.

Ah Niohfags. Still obsessed, the only faction as pathetic as the Shazamposters... unless they're one in the same.

>get very good at sekiro
>other FROM games are easy because the game isn't prepared for my aggression
Based

I completed everything about Sekiro in 60 hours when it released, don't think I'll ever play it again though, it's just not as fun without friends.

sekiro isn't that hard, but it's better balanced due to a lack of different builds

Just parry and dodge while constantly attacking. Sekiro is the easiest of From games.

hell yeah brother. the solo ape is my favorite fight

>it's just not as fun without friends
It’s singleplayer, schizoanon

just beat genichiro, once you learn him the game "clicks"

>hear demon of hatred is hardest boss ever and filters everyone
>he was easier than owl in hirata

I've beaten this game like 5 times, it's really not as hard as people make it out to be

>
I couldn't get into Sekiro because of the Oriental setting and there's an actual story

this was me
I'm a little ways into Senpou Temple right now

I did NOT find Genichiro to be as difficult as everybody makes him out to be
I DID spam parry
I DID spam firecrackers in p3

I unironically got filtered by the big drunk guy. Got my shit kicked in and gave up. I wasn't enjoying the gameplay.