What do you think about Project Zomboid adding LGBT couple NPCs?

I think it amazing and brave and stunning and makes sense that in Kentucky in the year 1993 there were lots of transexuals and dyke couples.

What pisses me off is that they will give you an option to remove straight couples but no option to remove women. I don't want gross bleeding front holes in my game, i just want a gay male zombie apolcaypse.

Attached: LMAO.png (533x438, 273.31K)

doesnt matter the source code will be stolen again in a year

out of everything going on with this games development, I think the idea that when society falls people will do things like have gay sex in rural areas is a non-issue

Attached: 034.png (200x200, 15.6K)

It’s par for the course at this point. Derailing the sexual development of young people is priority #1 of the Bio-Leninist cause. They took over video games years ago

>some early access indie game might add faggots as an afterthought 10 years from now
damn who fucking cares man

You're missing the point and didn't understand what they are doing. They are basically adding a Sims tier family tree so in the first days there are millions of families out there, BEFORE society falls. 50% of those families will be dykes.

>50% of those families will be dykes
that's not what he said anywhere in that image

Attached: cato.jpg (680x372, 50.89K)

>family tree
What? It's fucking zomboid, what the hell is the point of a family tree? The game's whole thing is "lol, this is how you died, good luck".

They played too much Crusader Kings so the way they'll implement NPCs is by giving every single one a family and a "randomly generated story", skills and different types of AI. So they want at the beginning of the game to have characters with families trying to survive, a man trying to get from Louisville to another city just to save his cute gay son, etc etc.

i am very homophobic, so this doesn't bode well

It's taken a decade to add NPCs so now they have to make it as autistically simulated as possible to make it seem worth that wait.

When will we get little girls as companions?

Profound mental illness.

Disappointing as shit, as someone who's followed PZ for years.

Why do you hate gay men? It's ok to hate trannies and dykes, and biscum because they are not even a real sexuality.

But why gays?

Attached: 1636767257096.jpg (1500x1073, 150.38K)

Looking forward to the mods that remove it.

because the team, and specifically Chris Simpson, are only exceeded by Star Citizen in their love of scope creep
this faggot flies off the handle any time someone pierces his hugbox and reminds him he sucks at his job
they purged all the old forum posts but I'm sure there's screenshots somewhere where he'd have weekly meltdowns when someone would ask him why the fuck they were adding scent mechanics when NPCs still weren't in
he'd publicly cry and squeal about how no one appreciated him and how he'd be better off just shutting the project down
now we've got simulations of how far your character's fart cloud will travel when attracting zombies instead of actual fucking gameplay that makes it fun
pic related
fix your shit, Chris, you fucking faggot

Attached: projectzomboid.png (1443x1291, 657.03K)

It's actual autism.

Are NPCs even in the game yet? The last time I played was when they added vehicles. I remember mods for cars, as well as NPCs being pretty good.

all perversion should be punishable by death, simple

why remove them? why can't you retards see this as a good thing, you can just straight up murder any faggot families you come across

Nope lol

Am I free to kill them?

No. They are adding them next patch apparently? Along with deers, bears and dunno what other animal.

> NOOO HOW DARE YOU NOT LIKE THE GROSS BLEEDING FRONT HOLE! YOU'RE A PREVERT! PERVERT! YOU HAVE TO WORHSIP WOMEN AND GET DIVORCE RAPED AND KEKED!

Yeah no thanks, enjoy your "non pervesion", last time i checked said non perversion leads you str8 men to suicide or school shootings.

Attached: 1646284351436.jpg (1080x1080, 156.2K)

I think so. I am going to murder any female NPC I see until i find a mod that removes all women from the game.

Attached: 1646285019414.jpg (1440x1799, 172.17K)