>First boss is literally impossible

Is this the Dark Souls of pencil games?

Attached: doom_approaches.jpg (630x386, 76.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iK5Qn_Iwv9A&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it is, does that make fine art the fun with a pencil of college majors?

stop making this thread
please
just trace or something

>just trace
>just sample
>just rip assets
hack detected

POST THE LAST THING YOU DREW OR I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU

Attached: weegee.png (488x1048, 460.13K)

is it okay to just try to copy characters while learning actual forms and stuff? I know I'm supposed to draw 50% fundamentals to train and 50% stuff that I want but I want to draw cool videogame characters but I'm not comfortable enough on my fundamentals to do them by building based on reference so I'm copying sprites and artwork first

>is it okay to just try to copy characters while learning actual forms and stuff
You can always trace and use references
there is never anything wrong with it and even the pros do it

Does it have to be done?

I dont plan on tracing unless absolutely necessary but I'm just trying to draw straight from reference and I feel like I'm not really "doing it" for real

if you aren't tracing for practice you're ngmi, its a great way to learn how to do what they did

how do you not want to kill yourself after spending time on drawing something and it turns out to be a fucking giant piece of shit?

JUST DRAW LITERALLY JUST DRAW

Attached: 1641829704614.jpg (655x524, 61.63K)

I always want to kill myself so there's no actual difference.

because there's nothing wrong with being bad as long as I'm having fun

besides, I'm paying attention and trying to improve

Attached: file.png (675x551, 472.87K)

>POST THE LAST THING YOU DREW OR I'M FUCKING COMING FOR YOU
I... I just drew something last night... it has a watermark. Promise you won't laugh?

Attached: tsundere.png (200x200, 16.65K)

It can't possibly be worse than my scribbles.

its a bad sketch I probably shouldn't

learn to sketch before learning to make finished pieces
sketches need not be things you spend hours on, they are a lot more inconsequential and you spend more time learning when doing them

when you're beg, rendering is a waste of time

>Draw some bald old dude heads
Yeah ok, I can do that
>That massive difficulty spike right after
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1592953953278.gif (189x189, 728.57K)

post the best damn draw tutorial you know of right fucking now

Attached: Untitled78_20220309220923.png (1378x1378, 43.19K)

Copying is ok, just don't over-rely on it or else you won't be able to make things without a specific reference. Maybe start off copying a bit, then try to practice drawing the character in a completely different pose or from a different perspective while taking into account your fundamentals

>suck utter dog shit at drawing in the beginning
> get better and better as i practice and draw things i want to draw
the people who can't draw are the people who either don't try or refuse to learn

Attached: IMG_5221.jpg (424x424, 21.76K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iK5Qn_Iwv9A&t=15s

Attached: Snake Snail.png (1280x1024, 263.99K)

Daily reminder that if your aim is to git gud at drawing and you don't actually enjoy drawing, then give that shit up, drawing is not for you.
This advice applies to all skills. Passion is about enjoying the process, not the result.
Result is just the climax. Art is ephemerous, therefore all creators move on to their next work once they are done.
If all you want is to git gud because you want to shit out professional levels of creations, then you don't have the soul for it.
If you trully enjoyed drawing, you wouldn't seek papa Loomis' approval, so if you do seek this approval, you are wasting your time.

tldr do things you like instead of seeking for approval because.it bothers you to be good at nothing. If you love something, you do it and progress becomes organic and not forced like the fucking autists on this website.