Elden Ring has 169 repeated boss fights

1.Not counting regular enemies that show up as boss encounters.
2.I counted bosses that show up as regular mini-bosses on some areas.
3.When I couldn't get a proper number, I took the ones I knew were in the game, such as Crucible Knights appearing multiples times outside of arenas or the gargoyles.
Reminder: Dark Souls 2 is constantly mocked in the community for having too many lame bosses that are repeated ad nauseam for no reason. There are only 48-ish bosses in dark souls 2 in total. (in case you missed school, that's almost 3.5 times the amount of bosses.).

Attached: How does he do that.png (1651x600, 118.87K)

git gud
go back to your discord, shazamtranny

but muh dark souls 2 bad

Ok chud

>when I didn’t get the number I wanted I decided to include hard enemies too
Pathetic, become proficient. Dark Souls 2 2 kings cannot stop winning.

>Like Dark Souls 2
>Like Elden Ring
Simple as

desu I'd still count Runebear as an actual boss, even the overworld ones will ruin you harder than most of the "actual bosses"

also Omenkiller shows up as a regular enemy

Don't care. Still playing the Game of the Century: ELDEN KINO

Don't care, still playing Elden Ring

>tic, become proficient. Dark Souls 2 2 kings cannot stop winning.

Fell free to count them for yourself, Elden Cuck. Even if you reduce half of that number is still double the amount of ds2 bosses

>muh Dark Souls 2 bad

go back to consuming your söy retarded hbomberguy fan

Okay and?

And yet Elden Ring is more fun to play, runs better and looks better than Dark Souls 2. Its almost like as long as you make a fun game, there's no formula for things you can't include in your game, like repeat encounters

runs better? you are unironically retarded, ER don't even has dynamic shadow kek

the rehash is full of rehash? you don't say

The difference is that in DS2 way more of that shit is mandatory (or at least seems like it to new players). The only bad mandatory fight in ER is Fire Giant.

Having over 169 boss fights is pretty impressive in itself.

This insult doesn't make sense considering hbomberguy is the one famous for defending Dark Souls 2 from Matthewmatosis

Reminder: Dark Souls 2 is constantly mocked in the community for having too many lame bosses that are repeated ad nauseam for no reason. There are only 48-ish bosses in dark souls 2 in total. (in case you missed school, that's almost 3.5 times the amount of bosses.)
I call that e celeb bias, critical thinking is a rare feat

This game makes me miss the linearity of ds3.

Ok, and?