FIRST I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR RIDE

FIRST I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR RIDE
THEN I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR GIRL

Attached: NFS Most Wanted Razor.jpg (1920x1080, 179.02K)

She's not gonna respect you even if that does happen.

THEN I'M GONNA TAKE YOUR BOYPUSSY

The car broke down. I can't believe the mc let him just take the car

Ummm how do I report for toxicity?

He was from Palmont, where the street racing community is more civilised and honourable.

THEN I PARK MY CAR, THEN I FUCK YOUR BITCH
EAT THAT WONTON SOUP, WET LIKE WONTON SOUP

It wasn't a fair race so even if he was a polite gentleman, he would have just asked for a redo after the car is fixed

MC used to hang around with people who look like pic related. Probably didn't wanna take a risk with punks in grease stained tank tops.

Attached: NFSC_DariusPhoneCall.jpg (1280x720, 138.86K)

The mc is a retard
>Bring 100k car to street race with
I forget but why did he leave?

I'M GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE
da dananana
GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE

Attached: 1630977822365.jpg (1080x854, 112.97K)

dana
dana

>I forget but why did he leave?
Darius (his "best buddy" and mentor) fucked him over. Organised a cop crackdown on a high-profile street race and framed the MC. Also had the reward bag replaced with junk, so the MC didn't have any money on him when he escaped the city.

There is some inconsistency in the lore, because the cutscene shows the MC escaping Palmont in a Supra, but MW starts with him in a BMW.

came here to post this

BITCHES SUCK MY DICK BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE JK ROWLING

I know Mia was a cop but how did she fit into the story?
I just remember the last chase sequence but that's it

She was a corrupt cop who was betting on the MC to make money.

Somewhere down the line, she developed feelings for him and didn't want him to get jailed again, so she helped him escape in the final section.

FIVE GRAND

Attached: RazorProfileIcon.png (512x512, 185.54K)

She wasn't corrupt, she was undercover trying to bust the blacklist and using the player to get to each racer.

Gotcha. Thanks
I ready want to replay mw but it has a retarded catchup system for the other cars because the ai was too dumb to drive.
I forget if it was in carbon too. If it weren't for the drifting in that game I couldn't have gotten through it

God I love this game.

Attached: dorito machine.png (1920x1080, 3.85M)

You are right, I forgot about that.

But I am pretty sure she was making money off his races as well. That Rog guy sends you a message saying that she's suspicious and that she's been betting on your races iirc.