What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: EpV69MF.png (242x228, 69.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLYh0_7mj1o&t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate the ultra faggot who runs switch force.

Attached: 1629818167147.png (384x465, 236.59K)

Remember 5 years ago, when there were videos explaining the huge ways how the Vita beat out the Nintendo Switch?

Didn't watch their videos but I can't think of a single way the switch oled wins besides the screen.
>Unrepairable Joycons
>Same storage amount as base model Deck with worse hardware
>Overpriced games
>Overpriced console
>Worse ergonomics
>All games on pc
>No customization
>Pirating is a pain in comparison
>Better battery life but at half the graphical fidelity

>5 ways the nintendo switch can still win

Valve sending their device to big Nintendo fans and channels. They're asking for it to be negatively reviewed for the vast majority of them because most of the fans won't change their minds and the channels will use it to make content that milks them money like this.

maybe more switch games,but deck with compiled shaders is already close to native (full speed) in many scenarios,and higher when using CEMU (and CEMU is not even native to linux yet,it just runs well in proton).

the reality is every steamie is literally a tendie
the switch sold 10 billion devices or whatever
impossible to not compare the two

already running at full speed
youtube.com/watch?v=qLYh0_7mj1o&t=48s

Attached: 34289089023.jpg (1458x820, 137.81K)

And there are.

good to see that it's already so far next to what i expected.

steamies....

I have one massive reason I won't go back to my switch.

Attached: FNDDy4xVkAYqpqS.jpg (2048x1536, 580.84K)

Why does the guy in the vid sound like a faggot?

have to be a massive faggot to unironically promote illegal content

LTT is about to upload a video on emulating switch on deck just to show its legal.

>underpowered
>paid online
>games are too expensive
>renting roms

ok... so did i stutter or?

then you're about to get alot more mad.
nintendo trying to take down videos of it is creating more hype around it.

why would i be mad about nintendo rightfully taking down illegal content?
you've been in the contrarian chamber too long.

its not illegal,which is what LTT wants to prove,emulation has been tested in US court and it won.

i'm sorry but he is wildly misinformed on this topic and is incorrectly applying what he perceives to be 'legal' in yet another series of fucking awful takes like his anti-piracy and retarded libshit on twitter.

mad,emulation is 100% legal and court cases even affirm that emulation is even legitimate competition to the original consoles.

>already running at full speed
>moon kingdom
>still dropping frames anyway
Every time. These faggots never take the game into demanding areas, they just show small starting areas that always run well because they're loading nothing and spout "WOW THIS GAME IS FULLY PLAYABLE AT FULL SPEED"

well i guess look forward to your favorite e-celeb getting btfo for being a massive fucking retard, yet again, and then making another t-shirt for you to buy out of it or something

Full speed is 60fps

linus is far from any favorite of mine,but he has been winning me over recently,other than that cringe adblock comment,that one was dumb.