Why do a black characters inclusions in games cause everyone to immediately shout about woke/forced diversity...

Why do a black characters inclusions in games cause everyone to immediately shout about woke/forced diversity, something something California, but back in the 90s no one batted an eye with General Leo, Barret, and Kiros?

Hell Barret even spoke like an angry black dude.

Attached: tumblr_784da0e9ff720f4c146bf1cdccb0f188_bd89d0ff_540.png (540x764, 298.29K)

i'm not reading this post. please get a life, stop posting about race

Those characters aren't black just for the sake of being black. There's much more to them than just satisfying some pinkhair's quota

People we shitting on XC3 for having that very tan guy with glasses, as if that was an affront to gaming.

You want to add black characters? Fine, but make them new characters and don't put in oppression/systemic racism bs. Also don't turn well established characters (Link, Geralt, Mario, Mega Man) black for the sake of diversity.

It's almost like developers forget that Latinos, Aborigines, Asians exist. Even Japanese devs don't make characters with traditional Asian characteristics like squinty crescent eyes. Tidus (custscenes only) comes to mind, but even he is naturally blonde.

Black characters are cool, people get mad because when western devs make black characters they just act like white people with an accent.

it wasn't a fad to bitch about race back then. anything anyone posts itt about "forced diversity" and whatever is disingenuous, bitching about race is just SO IN right now, on both sides of this retarded culture war. I'll give it maybe a couple more years.

It's not a fad, since the 90s the bankers and feds have implemented a system called "ESG" which results in cringey forced diversity.

So if they act like white people, it is just a forced pointless inclusion. If they act like black people then they are stereotypes, you can't win.

My point is, if major game studios were based in Africa and most of the dev crew were black, I would expect their games to have mostly black people. Instead people expect Eastern Euro mostly white devs like CDPR to create black characters.

I guess there is a difference between a white/asian guy creating a black character from his own idea and corporations mandating their creation.

>Hell Barret even spoke like an angry black dude.
replace everything barret says with Mr. T. that's how they did his dialogue. beyond that, barret is simply one of the best characters squeenix ever wrote. no one likes him because he's black, they like him because he's a great character, who happens to be black. good character first, black second, the opposite of the west, which is black first, and that's it.

Because Any Forums and anti sjw faggots didn't tell you it was bad
That's it

because those games are good and horizon forbidden west is corpocuck gray goo so they are obviously doing it for the wrong reasons

retarded argument

The moment you discard honesty for anything at all in your art it immediately turns into shit. Also this

I never played any of the Horizon games. Do they have any anti-male, anti-white, anti-hetero, themes in the story?

Just saying, I didn't finish FF7 feeling Barret was oppressed or that straight white people are oppressors. Just that corporations are bad and we need to take care of the environment. Also, Al Qaida is good.

His in-game sprite looks white. What did Square mean by this?

Attached: FFRK_General_Leo.png (360x576, 136.96K)

wrong

Huge difference between black people and niggers. Hell, even a stereotyped jiggaboo character can be cool so long as they're not annoying or ugly as shit.

Attached: rew.png (528x332, 243.66K)

>black character
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR JEWISH-MADE TERMINOLOGY. No person with skin off-white wants to associate with the "black" retarded west-african shit stains shipped over by boat. Leo is Arabian. ARE they BLACK to YOU? Probably, you stupid fuck.

blackwashing

I just don't like seeing niggers