Should i buy or nah

should i buy or nah
really liked the other 2

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_NoMoreHeroesIII_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 427.37K)

it's neat

Not for full price
Best combat, cool style, the worst writing, and the open world is a terrible waste of budget

Depends. Have you played Travis Strikes Again, and do you care about the story? If you've played and do care, you're in for disappointment. If you're just in it for gameplay, then it's worth a look I guess. But it's shallow in comparison to the others in my opinion.

My biggest disappointment from last year.

It's by far the worst game of the series and just a bad game overall, I didnt even finish it and I generally love all of Sudas games

Nah
That's SMTV for me

Unless you find a copy of NMH3 under $20 otherwise get Astral Chain, Furi, Daemon X Machina, or Travis Strikes Again instead

Attached: nmh3.webm (480x270, 2.54M)

Don’t play Furi on Switch they nerfed the difficulty in that version

I did not know that, thank you

I wasn't able to really dig into SMTV last year. I'm at the castle now and it's ok. I just think NMH3 should have been a slam dunk. Even just a few changes would have made a world of difference.

PC port when? I own a Switch but it runs like shit.

It's a budget title with $60 price tag. You're better off grabbing MGSR/Nioh/Nioh2/Bayo 2/DMC5/Sekiro/Elden Ring. Don't support mediocrity.

Attached: 1645150609577.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Don't listen to the other retards, the combat is fantastic and it's a pretty unique game.

STRAWBERRY
RASPBERRY
BLUEBERRY
BOISENBERRY

For me it's CHANGE BOUGAINVILLEA

Better luck waiting for a Switch Pro/2

Why does he say the berries so much in this game? I don't remember him constantly yelling "Raspberry" and "Strawberry" when they were special moves in the first 2 games.

It's the weakest in the series, even more so than TSA.

marginally better combat, terrible open world, repetitive as fuck and a story so bad that it made me question if suda was ever good.
Good enemy design though, shame you'll fight every enemy 145 times each

It just a verbal counter for your combos. He yells one out every 10, probably should have been every 20 or 25

Literal shovelware i'm not joking. Everything you liked about 1 is gone and the worst aspects of 2 stay

I find your listed games interesting because I gravitated towards basically all of them. Is there a term for these kinds of Japanese games?

OH! Ok thanks