State of Play

What went so wrong? Not even Retardera liked it

Attached: 200610.jpg (1500x3100, 719.71K)

unlike Any Forums retardera isn't a hivemind. believe it or not.

It's a Nintendo Direct without the magic

I'm looking at two mid-budget JRPGs from this direct, that's a solid win for me, even if one of them retconned a Valkyrie into a negress. Mid-budget JRPGs are my bread and butter and my larder has been empty of late so to speak.

How is that possible when I've seen so many "banned for wrong opinion" messages attached to various posts there?

i skipped it, so there's a new Jojo Bizarre Adventure game? either it comes to PC or i don't care btw.

>What went so wrong?
Square Enix, the Ubisoft of Japan, was the main focus.

>retardera isn't a hivemind
You literally get permanently banned for disagreeing with any resident tranny there.

Any Forums unironically has greater diversity of opinion that Retardera. Retardera is the hivemand that bans you for wrongthink, Any Forums is the cesspool where people will adopt a controversial opinion just to piss people off and farm (You)s.

The last post hit the nail on the head. They still don't know how to make State of Play unique in any way, it's incredibly soulless and corporate compared to Directs.

I meant in terms of what matters: opinions on video games. You're whining about politics shit; garbage you unironically find more often on Any Forums than over there.

>sonyera
>not a hivemind

no one cares about trannyera, not even the localization editors could remain there after they harrassed then cheered for etika and alec honokawa's suicides, and then the npd insiders followed suit soon enough. only some sie developers virtue signal there anymore, and they prefer twitter. former admins deny they were ever related to that place.
They're not an authority on anything, they're a cesspool of hate and have a weekly suicide note thread. They don't even like games as an abstract idea.

>no u
go back to resetera and dilate there

They hate Japan.

>Not even Retardera liked it
Maybe you should go back there instead of drag their shit over here

Faggot

Its funny because I always see unironic feminists and leftists on this board. And being one of those things doesnt get you banned on here. Contrary to many peoples perceptions, Any Forums isnt a right wing hugbox. But, any dissenting opinion on resetera literally gets you banned. So which one is really the "hivemind"?

>I meant in terms of what matters: opinions on video games.

Oh, shut up. They ban all discussion of specific games over petty reasons like "it has tenuous connection to person we don't like," they ban people for being "too harsh on Sony."

Attached: ResetEra.jpg (296x167, 21.77K)

Who cares what these sensitive pussies think?

The State of Play didn't even get a sticky here and we had a Vinesauce thread reach bump limit

>Not even Retardera liked it
That just makes it the best State of Play by far

Attached: df7.jpg (646x541, 66.34K)

The absolute STATE of Play!
NO GAMES

of course they hated it. it wasn't their precious ninty.

Attached: xenobladeera.jpg (720x837, 61.71K)

it's a remaster of ASB