Why don't you play melee?

why don't you play melee?

Attached: 51JVNG4P1DL.jpg (358x500, 63.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0ONaUMwefQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have good hygiene.

GameCube isn't plugged in.
Switch version is pretty good, relatively speaking.

I prefer Tekken

Got bored of the roster. Now I just play Project M and Rushrev

Attached: 1630771278334.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

I take showers
I wash my hair
I use deodorant
I trim my fingernails
I brush my teeth
I wear clean clothes
I am not sexually attracted to children

i will
youtube.com/watch?v=H0ONaUMwefQ

Because the controller struggle is retarded. I'm not going back to it until Panda releases their controller. I'm sick of paying websites and modders hundreds of dollars for a controller that shits out in a handful of months, or a YEAR if I'm lucky. I'm done with their greed.

The frick are you talking about?

You gonna play damage control? Or do you genuinely not know?

Too used to Ultimate

I played enough of it when it came out

someone play me on slippi right now

Cuz my boyfriend bought mortal kombat vs dc and it's very funny, it will occupy us for at least a month
(Shout-out to a roster with no johnny cage on the debut 7th gen mk game like actually what the hell, this games a absolute trip)

I have 5 working GC controllers, I say again, The frick are you talking about?

It hurts my hands
I dont own a gamecube
No melee friends
No access to dolphin/slippi currently

You're very lucky then, or very bad at the game and cannot sense or feel the problems generated with general use with your controller, or do not have a APM high enough to damage your controller.

Modders and controller websites charge hundreds of dollars for custom controllers. If you get lucky and the person making your controller gives enough of a fuck or isn't trash, you'll get one that lasts. Worse than that, The Smash 4/ultimate gamecube controllers are pure garbage, and crap out easily within a month and are basically unuseable most of the time off the shelf. They are not the same quality as Nintendo used to put out during the gamecube and Wii era.

Panda global was supposed to put out a brand new option for Smash players that modernizes the gamecube controller, but they had to delay it for global chip shortages.

Are they all official Nintendo controllers or are they all 3rd party with varying degrees of quality?
If its the former then who cares,
if its the latter then I question how much money you put into those controllers along with how much you use them.

>Are they all official Nintendo controllers
durrrrrrr

The fuck are you implying, retard?
My official controllers still work.

The dude you replied to said getting controllers for this game is a struggle because Melee is notorious for destroying cheap shitty controllers in a few days.
Now once again, are you using 1st or 3rd party controllers and how much money are dumping into it if it's the latter?

I know how to shower