Elden Ring DLC

What do you think the inevitable DLC will be like? What would you like to see? I think it will be milked for all its worth, with several installments like DS2

Attached: 34A19C49-30BA-4EDE-955B-A158670A6EF2.jpg (750x397, 243.63K)

multiplayer zone that randomly puts a group of players into the same instance and they can either kill u or hurt u

None because for the first time ever, From had a healthy work schedule.

want "the void" dlc and cosmetics something related to martin and asoiaf but i know this is almost impossible, and please add more mounts and like ashes of ariandel did a proper arena for pvp

everything will flail around spastically and kill you in one hit

Sekiro didnt have DLC and it was a shorter game, what makes you think this will get DLC.

Git gud

Elden Ring sold far more than Sekiro

It'll be set on a train run by wisecracking skeletons. I guarantee you this.

not only this, elden ring sold waaaaaay more than sekiro did in the entire lifetime of that game bamco projected 4 million sales on release and the fact the game sold more than this only on steam , fromgames generally sell way more on sony consoles so im thinking this game sold between 12/13 millions on release date , these numbers put this from game side by side with ea ubisfot etc releases , so im sure we will get many many dlcs , this game is a moneymaking machine

It'll take about a year and a half to come out and will be called Elden Ring II.

funny thing multiple insiders are calling that from is working on another sony exclusive so right now theres another soulesque game in development , when will release im sure in 1 year or 2 at max , from is known for their quick game developing , wish its a armored core title but im sure if its a sony exclusive will be a soulesque title

Because Elden Ring is a more important game. All the dark souls games received DLC and almost assuredly so will ER.

All the games have had top-tier DLCs so I'm sure it'll be good regardless. I imagine the DLC will build off what they learned works and doesn't work from during the base game's development cycle. I'm hoping whatever they include has better integration of "dungeons" and "overworld" rather than it being such a stark contrast between a giant expanse and then catacomb/cave/mine/etc you go into for your designated copypasta boss and loot

I'm really surprised by the sales figures. I'm thinking it could be because there's basically been fuck-all new games to play over the past ~2 years in general. So it's not just souls fans who are picking it up, but pretty much EVERYONE because even people who didn't bother with dark souls have no other options right now. That's my speculation, anyway.

There is a blocked off coliseum area in the game that is fully modeled, you can't enter because of an NPC. It will likely be the PVP duel arena for the game.

Because the others did

I think the honeymoon phase is already over and people will be disenchanted with the game by the time dlc drops

I know this may sound weird, but maybe something to do with Torrent's previous owners? Torrent's history? Things like that. I'm only halfway through the game but I think that would be fun.

February is actually pretty jampacked. Lost Ark and Horizon FW to name a few. Just that ER trumps them all for some reason.
Dark Souls 3 is not really niche, but i think Sekiro made a good impression with the normie crowd after it win GOTY.
And despite the meme, the last actual souls game came out 6 years ago so the hype is real.

I just want to know why Melina says she gives you a horse when it's clearly an OX

Attached: MGSV-Shining-Lights-Huey.jpg (1000x563, 141.49K)

Sekiro was side bitch.
Elden Ring is FromSoft's main game.

>time travel
>tarnished islands
>more nokron
theres always time travel in fromsoftware dlc so i think thats the likeliest to happen

Sounds fucking kino, souls mmorpg when.

Kinda /s and kinda not.