Every year HL reputation gets worse

Every year HL reputation gets worse.
People are realizing it killed fps and it was overrated, not just rpgcodex.
You lost valve drones.

Attached: halflife_meta_image.jpg (460x215, 46.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/en/game/blood_fresh_supply
store.steampowered.com/app/1010750/Blood_Fresh_Supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HL1 and Halo 1 are the two greatest FPS games of all time
HL2 and Halo 3 are close behind

Half-Life is fantastic series. No wonder, its a pantheon of FPS genre, surpassing Quake and Doom which is merely experimental in comparison.

You are wrong
>the reputation only gets better through nostalgia and memes
>recent games such as alyx or black mesa keep the setting fresh in peoples' minds
>the best fps of 2021 was bright memory, which was literally a one hour tech demo made by one chink
There's no competition, and even if it somehow aged poorly, or had poor modern followups (neither of which is true), you'd still be retarded and incorrect.

good morning sirs

If it's so great, where is Half-Life 3?

I don't give a shit whether you like Half Life or not, I just want every user ITT to play Blood. It's good.

Link

>unique innovative story for an FPS game
>engine used to create countless innovative FPS games of various sub-genres
>highly lauded as one of the best games of all time consistently by players and critics alike

as for whoever the fuck "rpgcodex" thinks they are - don't care, didn't ask; farm clout elsewhere. bye.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

gog.com/en/game/blood_fresh_supply
store.steampowered.com/app/1010750/Blood_Fresh_Supply/

>Complete The Haunting (E2M5) in under 40 seconds on any difficulty
I stopped playing after trying this

>caring about artifact when they literally just dropped underlords while it was actually doing fine

every year people get dumber
people have more dumbder opinions
you lost stinky poo poo heads

Don't give this faggot any more attention

Why would people ask an educated opinion about FPS games from the place literally called "RPG" Codex, that's the question.

Attached: 1643357769368.png (600x639, 572.46K)

Another reason to not support Scammin’ Valve.

Valve screwed over the Dota Underlords fanbase by ending support for Dota Underlords without even releasing Season 2 like they said they would in February 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

qrd on rpgcodex

Attached: 1608633515974.png (1854x566, 117.02K)

Why would I give a shit about dropping shitty multiplayer games? I'm thankful Valve is returning to singleplayer titles, the thing they're actually good at.

Unironically I was absolutely shocked by this too. He just sounds gay.

valve is just okay. what i DO love is steam store

underlords was notable for being one of the very few phone games that didnt suck ass.

Yeah, Steam's alright i guess..

Attached: 1600999026199.png (293x589, 192.31K)