Without love, you cannot see this thread

Without love, you cannot see this thread.

Attached: Beatrice.png (960x1358, 2.03M)

What is this bullshit?

based women repellent
women literally cannot feel love

I see (You), user.

But women are the highest object love...unless you're a FAGGOT

trannyneko is shit.

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land

Attached: 1629966977147.jpg (1240x336, 146.47K)

I might be, for you.

>591439307
Kill yourself. Yasus suffering is not at all comparable, a sad story of a pitiful child scorned and hurt by cruel fate, not some lunatic autist who "freely" choose to mutilate himself, because some kike doctors pushed him too. You have no love and as such neither deserve attention nor to participate in this thread.

Attached: 123211.png (634x476, 587.94K)

the sekimeiya is better

Attached: unknown.png (1279x665, 1.06M)

You tell him, battler!

Attached: 1630616075593.png (599x354, 92.17K)

>My very existence is suffering. I have extremely sereve mental health issues and need help in order to learn how to live with myself and my body
user, how does that not sound like a tranny to you?

I dropped this in episode 2 after finding out Beatrice is a tranny btw

>You have no love and as such neither deserve attention
oh like you're doing right now?

The longer version? The depiction, the fact that Yasu didn't willingly went into this madness but instead it is rightfully portrayed as a tragic accident, quite tactfully so I would argue and truly shows that you indeed can't neglect the heart.Yasu isn't a tranny, not a fucking autist sperg, perverted autogynophile or just a fucking incel who got choose this, but a broken person needing help.
The Short Version? The Killcount.

Attached: 1614246830755.png (350x466, 363.23K)

>I would argue and truly shows that you indeed can't neglect the heart.
dude shut the fuck up why is your fanbase SO autistic about this?

also you literally ignored my post and went on about something unrelated. how does the description in that image not scream "tranny"? somebody posted it as some sort of gotcha but it literally doesn't make sense to me. why would the point going over somebody's head sound literally exactly the same as a description of a tranny? I don't even think beatrice counts as a tranny, I'm just baffled at this retarded fucking image. but go off about love or whatever again, that'll totally convince me of anything.

You got trolled by trannies. Tranny self-inserters read about a character getting physically mutilated and struggling with their body image and delude themselves into thinking the character is just a gay sodomite like them. You shouldn't be turned off by delusional faggots or people making shit up. A Japanese guy in 2007 writing about a rich, conservative Japanese family in the 1980s didn't give a fuck about tranny shit.

Attached: 1607265699806.png (640x480, 431.52K)

people complain about trannies as a joke because it's easy and technically irrefutable because of Any Forums's definition. stop reacting to it and maybe it'll stop. jk it'll never end, glad I don't ever stick around generals.

What a dogshit vn. Answers arc is incredibly bad, and could have been compressed into one episode. Episode 1, 3, and 4 are godtier. Can't remember a single thing about episode 2 so it's probably shit too. Nowhere near worth the time it took to read it though. I want nothing more than the fanbase to all fucking die of cancer and for r07 to kill himself so this shit can fuck off to obscurity for the rest of time.

>why are tf2fags so autistic about critical hits
>why are fzerofags so autistic about mario kart
>why are smashfags so autistic about the roster
>why are fatefags so autistic about mollusks

dude it's basically a throwaway line encapsulating the worst themes in the story, and you treat it like a fucking bible verse. I used to like umineko despite it's numerous flaws, but you retards have totally soured it for me.

Because the trannies that support trannyneko would say "Yasu is trans and valid uwu"

Yasu is not trans and they need help.

Attached: 1636512414066.png (885x917, 728.1K)

It's a metaphor, retard. If you get it, you get it, and thus you have heart. If you don't, you don't and you need to dig deeper into what Umineko is.

Attached: 1630794160486.png (289x700, 221.24K)