Play Life is Strange

Play Life is Strange

Attached: Rachel_in_taxi2.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

no

uuummmm

no thx i'd rather play Ruby's game

Attached: 1645468906500.jpg (1920x1080, 411.96K)

Convince me to play Life is Strange, other than cute girls

Attached: 26106252-9B9D-4FD7-B8EB-5C53196453C9.jpg (1920x1080, 121.57K)

B
F
B
B
C

if you want delusional writing made by 30 year old has beens pretending to be children then go ahead

Absolutely based

built for small dick pakis/southamericans to make bbc sfm out of

Life is blacked

I need to see her soles

Imagine her giving a sloppy rimjob to some old overweight balding black dude

Fuck that’s hot

As if shitted isn’t gross enough already you fags add ass licking.

Rachel was into 3 types
>white dyke tomboy
>white drug dealer living in a trailer
>white photography teacher that turned out was a psycho

Post her in a one piece and I'll considering playing her game.

the perfect game already exists

Attached: landlady.jpg (1320x880, 590.21K)

You're just low t

atmosphere and music are top tier

Attached: max & chloe.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Says the cuckold

I love the loser simp who keeps making these Rachel threads all the time.

Attached: 1642313967299.png (774x774, 706.46K)

KINO

Who is this babe

Life is Strange is unique because its one of the few pieces of ‘art’ that celebrates and romanticizes the modern (post 00’s) White American experience without an underlying message of how evil it is. The setting is in the heart of an Artschool in small town White America and within it Max’s first world trials and tribulations highlight the relative suffering of a character that can only exist in such a setting. The drive for artistic success, the social dynamics of the school, the Nancy Drew mystery elements, many side characters like the doting and wormy Warren or the queen bee Victoria and Max and Chloe’s relationship all ooze with the explicit nature of modern whiteness. The mumblecore aesthetics of the clothes and the setting in addition to the soundtrack presents a genuine (French) outsider’s reverence for modern Americana that you just don't see in fiction, and it feels just as fresh as the day it came out.

In addition to the subject matter and presentation, this game still stands as the zenith of the Telltale style 3D visual novel game. LiS is well structured to get you invested in the characters before recontextualizing what you think you know all the way through. The rewind power system canonizes and gamifies the act of savescumming to check all the dialogue choices, turning what is otherwise an immersion breaking bad habit, into the point of the game. If you're the type that wants just the facts ma'am, you can choose to interact that way. If you prefer to dive into the world and read any scrap you can, there is always more meaningful information to find. I can understand being against this kind of game in principle, but as far as they go, the original is unmatched.

Attached: 1473948907952.png (1023x1079, 1.25M)

my favorite is the pause menu screen song, that one was pretty calm

You sound like a faggot but you are right about LiS1. It is kino. Unlike 2 which is fucking cringe. Havent touched any LiS or related games that came after. Not even before the storm

I was asked, and I effortposted, if that makes me a faggot, then i'm a faggot.