Why does Any Forums hate this game? It's the best looking souls game

Why does Any Forums hate this game? It's the best looking souls game

Attached: 81QoNRp5+WL._SL1353_.jpg (1058x1353, 259.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ypaf4b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fox and grapes

just because, OK???

Attached: britneyspears.jpg (1868x1958, 1.57M)

Any Forums is not a Sony board, simple as. Very few people here have Sony hardware. Sony games are rarely discussed and Sony gamers congregate elsewhere.

Most of them didn't even play it. I know this for a fact because no snoy would own a PS5 and then proceed to shit on one of it's few decent exclusives. They'd go out of their to defend it, like they do Horizon.

broing

Nobody cares about PS5 bahahahaha

This is all you need to know
The game was fantastic

original is better

streamable.com/ypaf4b

Not faithful to the original

>I might buy a Ps5 controller desu
Daily reminder snoy fucked up their sales just to make this shit exclusive.
also fuck consoleniggers,being smug about shit PC ports but then when the opposite happens (cyberpunk) all hell goes loose.

everyone is united in hating soiberpunk

In real life I don't think consoles are in as direct of competition with PC as you autists imagine they are. Most people who want a console aren't comparing to PC, they're choosing from among consoles. And most people with a PC have a console on the side as well. They're really very different devices for different purposes. It's like comparing a pickup truck to a smart car. They're designed for different things and almost nobody cross-shops.

>the bluepoint shill is this desperate for attention

>gaystation exclusive

Theres your problem.

I had fun.

t. PC Master Race

>most people with a PC have a console on the side as well

Last console I owned was a PS3.

looks generic and nothing like the original

if the console version had no bugs i would hate it. just a shit shooter with unengaging combat, pointless "rpg mechanics" and a bunch of niggertranny characters.

>healing items are limited and do not refill upon using a bonfire
>dying cuts your health in half unless you defeat a boss or use a rare consumable
Those two things mostly. Estus flasks were a godsend.

As one of the 7 people who own a PS5, I actually did play and complete this game multiple times. Definitely the best looking souls game, but also the shortest and easiest. I didn't beat the original on PS3, so I was genuinely surprised when I realized I was on the elevator to the final boss. Fun entry level souls game if you have the console to play it on.

Holy shit I forgot about that. I loved DS back in the day, but I don't think I'd enjoy it now. Souls has come a long way and with the exception of DaS2 they've all been improvements.

This was my experience as well. I'm not a huge souls fan, so this wasn't boring and tired to me yet. Fun game. I've spent about 150 hours on it, had one full playthrough and then been messing around with different builds since. Excellent performance (perfect 60fps), great graphics, fun game. I'm sure if you've played every single Fromsoft game this one won't blow you away, because they're all sort of the same formula.

It's literal Sony shills trying to capitalize on ER's success.