It's fucking over for Snoy

twitter.com/sweetpotatoes/status/1501690708461334528?s=20&t=zQTGdksCrMwg12OOCixrBA

Attached: 1501690708461334528(1).jpg (3069x3069, 2.49M)

Those foids better shut the fuck up before Sony does them like how they did Michael Jackson.

what does this mean for bloodborne PC?

say what now

Why wouldn't she just pump in her car, or in a bathroom stall? Everyone is a victim

I think they should just segregate the men and the women. Have them work in different building or offices. Meetings with your boss if it's a man or woman you'll do it through zoom or something and recorded.

OH NO NO NO NO SONYSISTERS, WE MADE OUR TWITTER LOGO A RAINBOW AND HAD A GAY PARADE, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO US?????

>maybe if we side with ukraine people will 4give us!!!

>Company courts the radical Left
>Ends up being exposed for rampant sexism
Many such cases!

All workplaces are required to have dedicated rooms to pump if they have employees that need to.

You’re in for a wild fucking ride, so buckle up.
>Michael Jackson prchased the ATV catalog which contained, Elvis, The Beatles, Lil Richard and a few other groups I don't remember. This allowed Michael Jackson to be the sole beneficiary of the labor from white legends. This is a problem for the racist at the top of the music industry.
>Sony apprached him to sell them the catalog, but he refused and only offered partial ownership if they agreed to deliver partial ownership of their entire catalog. Because they wanted The Beatles and Elvis so bad they agreed, however they never intended to maintain this arrangement.
>The plan was to get Michael to ultimately sell his 50% stake back to them so they would re-acquire 100% of their own publishing + ATV from Michael. Of course, in order to sell the publishing Michael would need to have a need for money.
> The 1st allegations come shortly after this deal in an effort to compromise Michael's ability to earn by destroying his public image. (He wouldn't sell)
Sony fails to properly promote his next album. (He wouldn't sell)
A second round of allegations come that lead to acquittal in court. (He wouldn't sell).
>By this time Micahel actually does have an additional need for money after attorney fes and inactivity. Instead of selling the catalog he decides to go on one final tour called "This is It". He agreed to 10 shows, which would have been enough to clear debts and cover expenses and not need to sell his publishing stake.
>Somehow promoters were able to bump the show number up from 10 - 50, which Micahel did not agree to. I imagine this was to make him cancel the show agreement and have to sell his publishing. Instead, he prepared to go on anyway.
>Days before the tour begins Michael Jackson is found dead. Shortly thereafter, the Jackson Family sells his 50% stake (worth $50 Billion) back to Sony for a measley $750 M. Smh... That's like receiving $0.75 on a $50 transaction.

>Is Michael Jackson’s will valid? Janet, Randy, Rebbie, and Jermaine Jackson argue that the executors of their late brother’s estate falsified the will.
>The will was executed on July 7, 2002 in Los Angeles, the same weekend that Michael Jackson was reportedly in New York City. Randy Jackson observed in an interview on Politics Nation with Al Sharpton on MSNBC that Michael “cannot be in two places at one time”. >Even Al Sharpton attested to Michael’s location. “He was in fact in Harlem with me that weekend. That Saturday he was there,” Sharpton concurred on his show. “That Sunday we were out together, and that Monday, he was with Johnny Cochran and I.”
>Yet, executors John Branca (MJ lawyer benefiting from fake will whose conflict of interest with Sony Music CEO at the time of Invincible's release Tommy Mottola, who Michael Jackson called a devil, got him fired) and John McClain insist that their actions are in alignment with Michael’s testamentary intent and his children’s beneficiary interests. This is the reality of Michael Jackson and his death, which cannot be accurately understood without an understanding of the business of music and music publishing or the historically unfair treatment of black artists by their record companies

Snoy will seppuku those foids before they get in the way of their bottom line.

Car is still public
You wouldn't prepare food in a toilet, would you?

>the playstation maker

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1500x1500, 293.77K)

You’ll still get dudes jacking off while in the meeting and other shit like that.

Look man I just wanna see some mommy milkers in public, okay?

>breastmilk pumping closet
This shit is getting more and more outlandish. What's next?

>The male employees forced me into the basement with their tentacle eldritch monster, and it used me to breed numerous baby monsters, I have the womb tattoo to prove it.

Fuck music companies are evil.

Attached: FA920118-ED26-48DB-8844-6E84E63D2BC9.jpg (760x950, 65.46K)

How is that sexism? I mean, men can breastfeed/pump milk now too according to woke science. So if it is inconvenient to men and women it can't be sexist.

Sounds more like they don't have comfortable lounge chairs in a private temp-controlled room, music and candles, for persons/xirs to pump breastmilk while they still get paid their wage for running the company.

I'm rooting for the accusers to get one or two executives from the Japanese side fired so that SIE has an excuse to scrap the whole Japanese branch.

I hate sony so goddamn much

Attached: 1626663520786.jpg (1024x683, 102.4K)

Also, what do they classify as sexual harassment?

"Nice tits, sleep with me for a raise"
Or
"You wanna hang out after work?"

Diversify! Higher more women and minorities! That will enrich the working environment! Or just cause everyone to walk on eggshells as not to make anything seem racist or sexist. Don't accidentally sneeze during Lashanda's presentation or else she will feel like you purposely are interrupting her be abuse she is black and female, accuse the work environment of being sexist and racist, and sue the company for easy bucks.

Playstation is shit

>"You wanna hang out after work?"

This is considered borderline rape in California.

Really explains a lot of the censorship at Playstation right now. The one's preaching woke shit are always the most hypocritical and dishonest pieces of shit.

My sister has pumped milk in her car many times

this thread is already going to be complete garbage so let me test something.
does anybody else think the next thing sony will do is bomb children’s hospitals

>Pretentious Californian shitbags end up doing the things they claim to be against
Many such cases. Here's hoping Jim Ryan gets cancelled into the fucking abyss and we get someone who cares about vidya in charge

Attached: 1615076832484m.jpg (576x1024, 59.3K)

To be fair, marrying / reproducing with a Californian, from Sony of all things, should be criminalized.

Oof!

Yikes!

This is not it, my guy

baka

This is why you don't hire women

>muh breastmilk

Do you want to free the nipple or not? Make up your mind you fucking whores

Because she had no choice

this

Don't hate the players, hate the game.
But by all means anything you do to stay safe should be okay.
Including safety from homelessness and life-destroying frivolous accusations.

do they not have a women's bathroom at sony hq?