Every other major vidya company has put out statements and done action to show support against the war

>every other major vidya company has put out statements and done action to show support against the war
>once again Valve is silent
This happened with BLM too. Why are they like this?

Attached: 1641724768796.png (1920x533, 8.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU
youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210
store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>against the war

they're not public traded
so they get nothing for pandering on the internet about [Latest Thing]

>every other major vidya company has put out statements and done action to show support against russia

FTFY

So they're basically a normal business? Companies virtue signalling wasn't a thing until fairly recently.

So they keep my respect. I don't need my box of magnum XL condoms telling me I should be fucking a man's anus instead of a girl's pussy for example.

Empty gestures are for fags

valve has some semblance of independence and doesn't see any utility in condemning a popular war with one of their largest userbases.

>instead of pandering and virtuasignaling they just release a fun but short tech demo for the deck which shows some of their old essence is still there.

100% privately owned

Because Valve isn't retarded enough to burn bridges.

Do you know how hard the slavs are getting blackpilled by the industry? I have a russian steam friend who vows he'll never buy a game again after this and he was a converted buyfag for a good amount of time now. Valve understands that the meme war will inevitably end and all these companies will awkwardly come back to try and make friends with the ruskies. By staing completely neutral, Steam will be less likely to be on their shitlist.

Because they’re known scammers who commit false advertising and fraud.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

They put out video games, manage Steam and maintain their older games. Valve doesn't have to make their logo rainbow colored during pride month, needlessly hire minorities for "representation" or comment on important real world events or politics at all. They just make vidya, man.

Privately owned their bud

private company

Private company so Blackrock can't buy most of the company and force the globohomo guidelines

you're one hour late, buddy

>Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase
what fanbase?
>by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta
they were going to make a 2nd kusoge?
>without even allowing users to invite friends
LOL
LMAO, HA HA, and might I had, HAH
>gross consumer-unfriendly practices
paint an individual such as I in a layer of perplexion, awe and confusion

They aren't jews.

Because not getting involved with politics is the most based thing you can do. There's a lotta shit I don't like that Valve does but this is genuinely a good thing. Sony, Microshit, and nintendo virtue signalling is just a attempt at appeasing the rainbow hairs that infest their communities. I say this as a switch owner too.

Not every company has to "pick a side".

They just wanna NOT make games for God's sake (open the silo door, they're coming for us)

I don't want corporations wasting time and money to support liberal ideologies by virtue signaling.

Russia is a third world shithole and always will be trash. I got called a Any Forumstard in 2017 for saying this. You're an NPC if you haven't read enough into this situation to realize that the US/NATO has baited Vlad's dumb ass into starting this war.

One third world shithole is invading a US sock puppet shithole and you NPCs are cheering it on as if there is even a good or bad guy.

Valve knows what really matters is the video games

>implying there's anything wrong with that
shouldn't you vatniks be busy desperately shilling on Any Forums to pretend everything is fine?

>They just make vidya, man.
no they fucking dont, they just run Steam and collect money. They used to make vidya but that was years ago

The funny thing about Valve is if you check the twitter accounts of their devs they're actually pretty vocal about some of this stuff. But Valve the corp is silent.

>and might I had, HAH
based

Attached: geoffrey.jpg (540x405, 33.79K)

In March 2018, Gabe Newell held a presentation on Artifact claiming there would be regular expansions, an eventual mobile release, and a $1 million tournament, all of which ultimately failed to materialize.

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU

In August of that year, Gabe Newell repeated the claim of an Artifact tournament during the opening of The International: youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0

On March 30, 2020, Valve announced Artifact Beta 2.0, stating they planned for a closed beta (which happened), transitioning to an open beta and later full release (which didn’t).

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210

On December 17, 2020, Valve stated they would allow users to invite friends to the Artifact 2.0 beta in January.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526

On March 4, 2021, Valve formally abandoned Artifact. No expansions, no mobile version, no million-dollar tournament, not even something as basic as allowing users to invite friends to the beta like they said they would.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820

>valve blocks services in Russia
Try again

valve released a game literally a week ago retard
>it doesnt count because its not half life 3!

Honestly a very good point. Russians make up over 10% of the Steam userbase and there's no reason to go out of your way to antagonize them. It's not like they can buy anything on Steam right now anyway because all the payment companies peaced out.

Attached: Untitled.png (938x255, 12.68K)

In my opinion that's the most respectable approach for video game companies on political issues. The individual devs can say whatever they want I don't really give a shit what they think so long as it doesn't make its way into the game, but the company itself should stay silent and neutral. Everyone in a company isn't going to have the same opinion on the same issue