Have you ever cried while playing a video game?

Have you ever cried while playing a video game?

Attached: bri cries.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I got a little upset at the ending of MGS3 but no I dont see how a video game could make you cry

You know you can cry without being upset right?

I got my eyes a bit clouded (not crying, though) in the endings of To the Moon and strangely, Dishonored. Probably two or so more as a child, but I don't remember.

>you can cry without being upset
why?

Not if you're a real man

>he hasn't unlocked the full range of human emotion

I cried like a bitch in the white place in Undertale, where all the monsters talk about the backstory. I also cried at the end of Hotline Miami 2, but just a couple of tears (in a manly way.). Portal 2's ending song also really made me sad, probably partially because GLaDOS was my first video game crush.

god i hate women white women even more

she hot i'd pretend to care

>James... You Made Me Happy

Attached: 0_480_640_0_70_-Features-James video.png (640x371, 276K)

>he merely cries like a baby while actual men are punching holes in their dry wall

Attached: E4WqGTCVoAErtTz.jpg (500x341, 17.97K)

Also, to a lesser extent, the revelation of Ibzan's backstory from Deadbolt also made me sad, but I didn't cry.

She cute

RDR 2 at the end of Arthur's story

Yeah, several times. Telltale's The Walking Dead, Nier, Last of Us, Life is Strange, one scene in The Witcher 3. Anything with kids being hurt or put in danger or the protective instincts of a parent fucking kills me for some reason.

Pic rel and this

Attached: k5xtimqf1qo71.jpg (3840x2160, 702.22K)

Both Ori games.

Yakuza kiwami 2 karaoke made me cry, with that one song that has a montage of nishiki

Only emotionally stunted manchildren are afraid of expressing emotion.

Attached: kiryu.jpg (500x281, 30.54K)

This is now a Ryza thread

Attached: 1619930634096.png (1075x1518, 1.17M)