Why do normies love asian games now

Attached: D3CD56C1-6F00-4F5D-906F-956CC77A579C.jpg (469x654, 32.1K)

>now

>now

Attached: Super_Mario_Bros._box.png (250x342, 50.78K)

>now

Because your interest that was niche 20 years ago has been gradually coopted by corporations to sell to the unwashed masses at the expense of the original fans, because you are a much smaller market. You preached about how good it was and the corporations listened.

Damn what a bad sunburn

more like normalfags are just now realizing all their favorite games are japan made

>now

Attached: Snowbros2.png (2048x2048, 2.9M)

They don't, they just pretend to for internet points

>normies
ask your friends, normalfag

Because all western games have heavy jewish influence to the point its wearing thin on normalfags. Even reddit is getting tired of all the nigger pandering buggy ridden garbage games in the west

fuck off danganautist
go back to your general

built specifically for the bbc

Gen Z is way more "Horny on main" than gen x and millennials were, since they weren't raise to be as sex shamed or whatever. Asian games are the only one's with horny and hot stuff to jerk it to

Western games are all lgbt and diversity propaganda now, the gameplay/plot either sucks or is non-existant.

because normies (ie: women) got into normal games for attention
now everyones into video games to some degree
so to keep getting attention they're moving into other fandoms like niche japanese games or D&D
give it 5 years and women will unironically get into shit like Warhammer or Grand Strategy games just so they can be "unique" there

egirl asked me to buy her a car should I do it

Attached: FJSngmNUYAAi6zH.jpg (1185x2048, 336.1K)

>now

Wish I had a cosplay gf

Attached: 1631894928932.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

ofc... what a dumb question its an honour to serve a queen. It's what us males are built for.

This thot isn't that hot naked