Realistically, how long does his hairline have left?

Realistically, how long does his hairline have left?

Attached: avgn.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Os4ldBEiZE
youtu.be/MHep7N3wkU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

isn't he going to turkey for a hair transplant?

it's well past the point where it even matters, both the hair and his age and life

Till 5:40

he got a hair transplant. it's obvious. a lot of men do, it's more common than you think. he has to keep doing it though.

about 1 or 2 inches

Longer than Cinemassacre has probably given the plummeting views

Probably longer than yours

Why can’t he just embrace it like the Nostalgia Chad?

Attached: 0BA9CA93-9BB2-4F2D-A2FB-2D5C7CF4F30A.png (780x720, 510.32K)

where did the hair go?

I've never understood why people shit on him so much for the 5:40 shit. I know he's a total hack at this point in time with twenty different reasons as to why but why is a guy wanting to spend time with his family a bad thing

exblain, what's with 5:40?

back to the past

Its not that, its the fact that in the video he seemed terrified of his wifes wrath if he was just a minute late. He is totally whipped by her, like a cuck.

i unironically think modern nostalgia critic is better than all the other """"""essayists""""" on youtube right now

who cares?

His videos in general are decent but I’ll be honest they’re just used for background noise most of the time.

Because I need my parasocial relationship with my favorite eceleb and any time spent with his family is less with me.

he's in his forties and is raising a family now.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with another guy's hair. I guarantee half of you are bald or are balding worse than I am.

Why aren't there any good alternatives? Has every shitty game been talked about?

I hate that Brad went along too
Fuck i hate that he is still friends with doug, doug is so shit!

Doesn't matter when he has enough money to get it fixed. It's more sad that he seems trapped doing a job he has no passion for left and just seems totally checked out.

If I start balding I will probably also start crying violently

youtube.com/watch?v=6Os4ldBEiZE

Attached: 3PartClipReel.png (1066x702, 779.55K)

youtu.be/MHep7N3wkU4

Him and Justin have literally admitted it.

You gonna stop watching, or are you gonna help ol Uncle Jimmy pay his bills?

Girls in school used to be jealous as shit of my hair, but now it's almost all gone and I'm not even 30.
Don't even mind, sometimes I miss being able to fuck with my mane but it's really just less maintenance and it's a great feeling, shaving it down.
Does get a bit chilly, though

Attached: 1634876769434.jpg (352x461, 56.04K)