We need forced cringey references to western pop garbage because...we just do, okay?!

>we need forced cringey references to western pop garbage because...we just do, okay?!

Attached: armordesc.jpg (689x584, 54.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jxb_knP1Rsw
youtube.com/watch?v=2zVYx9UFpow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have to sneak in a stupid little reddity chunk of shit to disparage the Based Nip work that is the continuation of the aryan spirit the West has abandoned for fagpoz niggerdom

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is that a joke

What is wrong with Western translation/localization teams bros

Literally full of trannies and soifags

Whats it a reference to? I don't get out much.

Let it Go is such a 10/10 song
God I love Frozen so much

I guess when you got close with Ranni, he couldn't "Let it go."

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

pop culture references aren't jokes

Can someone spoon fed me the reference so can decide whether or not I should be outraged or care?

it's one thing to put these gay-ass references in there at all, but this doesn't make sense

I had absolutely no idea what your fucking autistic retardation was trying to convey until this post, maybe you should stop seeing patterns where there aren't any (an actual symptom of autism).

Who the hell even cares about Frozen anymore in 2022?

Frozen, Let it go lyrics

Blaidd, Blade of Zanzibart

What the fuck does that sentence even mean?

Does it mean to say:
>Despite being a blade of Ranni, he could never find comfort in the cold

What the fuck is the wording in the item description, it's bizarre.

western translation teams are fucking garbage. just translate the fucking text, we aren't interested in having your tranny personality expressed through someone else's hard work.

Attached: your pfp vs real life.jpg (899x748, 142.54K)

I only knew the reference because this is the only thing about the movie Frozen I have ever watched.

youtu.be/Jxb_knP1Rsw

Attached: 1552836350285.jpg (800x1131, 116.23K)

Ranni is an ice witch. It is unusual for a companion of an ice witch to dislike cold.
Try literacy,
but hole.

I kneel.

This is Any Forums. You're not allowed to BTFO leftards that hard here.

it makes more sense in japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=2zVYx9UFpow

Who fucking cares? Why are you spastics even pretending you give a single fuck about this? This is the most artificial outrage ever, jesus fucking christ

Elden Ring is popular, so Any Forums has to find a reason, any reason, to hate the game or they think it'll make them normies.

>localized version
[insert some quirky pop culture reference|
>pure translation
it can't be hellped...