Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of the final roster for Smash Ultimate?

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think of the final roster for Smash Ultimate?

Attached: smashFAIL.jpg (1297x933, 315.19K)

Is oke 7/10
Joker and Pyra/Mythra were the only ones I don't like. And Byleth is broken.
Happy about Hero and Sephiroth. Banjo was super cool too.

Attached: 08fdbf7de6eba67836033fb9e3ac48dc.jpg (850x1121, 98.56K)

>what do we think of the final roster for Smash Ultimate?
Filled with third party trash
Too much Square Enix
Basically Sakurai uses his position to put characters he personally wants in the game

Attached: Smash_Personajes_V.png (1950x1530, 321.74K)

That's what you want, who even fucking remembers ninja gaiden and shenmue anymore, we got enough gunners as much as swords men, bleh

I am just so happy Disney is officially in Smash. I main sora for the mickey mouse keychain alone.

BK is the only one of those that fits the game

I actually started playing Ninja Gaiden 2 because a friend recommended it to me, was on Gamepass and Ryu Hayabusa was rumoured for Smash and had an absolute blast. Best hack and slash I've ever played, way better than DMC V

>the absolute state of sorafags

Good inclusions
>Banjo
>Terry
Shill Inclusions that should have been rejected
>Joker
>Hero
>Sephiroth
>Steve
>Kazuya
>Sora
Byleth and Pyra/Mythra were deliberately made wrong by Sakurai. He didn't spend a second trying to make them accurate.
Min-Min is a mess though

I unironically think Goku should have gotten in and he would have been a great fit

I wanted Master Chief as well but I'm glad my other most wanted got in.

Attached: Finally Here.jpg (1180x1534, 147.59K)

I got Castlevania and Dragon Quest characters, i am pleased. The only thing missing is pic related and i would become the happiest person in earth

Attached: 7b0e6a465f9a0c7df215917b817117f6.jpg (780x587, 117.3K)

d̶a̶y̶s̶ h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s seconds since Any Forums cried over joker in smash

Most of my wanted characters are never evers. Amaterasu and Neku will never happen. All I could really ask for at this point is a Dark Souls character.

Attached: 1550103318577.png (252x258, 85.5K)

Blacks a much better game, 2 is 90% UTs

It's very disappointing that Ryu Hayabusa wasn't in, he could've been the final addition to the NES Classic Crew

>Stevie image

Pretty much lost all hope for characters I personally wanted when Travis Touchdown was deconfirmed on top of the fact that this was probably his only chance to get in, what with NMH3 still being in development while this game was churning out it's DLC. It is what it is. I understand the DLC was picked by Nintendo on top of being discussed and all the lawyer shit happening behind the scenes.

Sephiroth and Kazuya were cool but GOD do I wish they realized how little people cared about ARMS of all things. I get why Xenoblade 2 got representation. A very vocal minority in America are crazy about it but in Japan it probably has a massive audience, so that's understandable. However, I would be hard pressed to believe that anyone genuinely wanted Min Min for reasons other than "It's the only franchise from Nintendo that they're still trying to push that doesn't have a rep". Also, I fail to see why Shadow wasn't Sonic's echo, why Protoman wasn't in as one with Megaman's heavily worked on custom moves from 4, and why there wasn't any new Zelda representation i.e. Skull Kid or Wolf Link. All seem like wasted opportunities.

Lastly, I think this game without Ryu Hayabusa feels pretty empty. Say what you want about his relevance, but he would have pretty much rounded up the action adventure NES era characters quite nicely and it would have been nice to have a ninja character by TRADE and not a Pokémon based on a ninja and Sheik who has Ninja esque qualities. Maybe that's autism but idk. He would have completed the roster in my opinion, but I think most of the picks they chose were decent though. Byleth was a fucking blunder though, on top of Min Min. For different reasons, but I'm sure you all understand.
TL;DR 7.5/10 not excellent but could have been much worse.

Who the fucks on the right

Banjo is fine

The weebshit ruined the fighter passes. How many fucking jrpg swordsmen does a party game fucking need

Wasn't happy with half the shit I got in Season 1 fighter pack. Pre-order Plant was okay-tier. Fire Emblem characters were literally worthless reskins. Ryu Hayabusa should have been included, the Battletoads and/or Billy and Jimmy.

Imagine thinking Japan gives a shit about Halo