*saves your life*

*saves your life*

Attached: 1646793972307.png (510x530, 259.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nL5hoNlT3ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>breaks the game

Attached: Capture.png (651x398, 200.87K)

this shouldn't exist

Attached: file.png (200x200, 23.61K)

*Drains your cum*

Attached: 1646241076045m.jpg (698x1024, 60.29K)

greatshields make enemies stagger more easily

Yeah, but there is the added weight and getting a 100 dmg reduction one can take a while since the one in Stormvale is pretty easy to miss

Anyone got the Ranni doll description page?

I was smashing my head against Elden Beast for hours and hours as a STR melee build and then I respecced to INT/FAI and used this to two shot it lol
I don't feel bad though, it's an absolutely miserable fight as pure melee and a win is a win

Int/dex have the best weapons and spells in the game

Str and faith might as well not exist

elden beast is one of the harder things to kill with it. everything else just gets melted. i played through to get the platinum with it and i was upset that it exists.

Is using the turtle shield instead of brass worth it for the stamina recovery?

True, but the red lightning spells are pure visual sex

I was so happy when I found the Barricade Shield ash of war and put it on this so I didn't have to carry that stupid fucking turtle shell anymore.

Elden beast was just a lame fight, chase this retarded slug around as he hops across this fuckhuge arena.

Radagon was neat but not as hype as I hoped, godfrey was fine, but the last really wild fight was maleketh, he beat my ass raw and would two shot me repeatedly

If you two hand then yes because its passive stamina recovery

youtube.com/watch?v=nL5hoNlT3ic

Barricade Bros report in!

Attached: Alice movie and animated.webm (600x600, 2.92M)

She was pretty.

can't tell if she's 10 or 20+

what's a good sword to power stance with SoNaF

I used it for a bit, but realized that it didn't give me that thrill. The one that comes from balancing between life and death.

ay yo where dis nigga with the laser beam

Attached: Screenshot (687).png (1386x996, 2.77M)

>power stance
never heard of it

Don't worry. I'm sure From is hard at work ignoring the shit performance of the game and making sure their nerf patch is ready to go. Complete with absolutely no buffs to anything as well so the post patch experience will be nothing but a net negative for players. As per usual with From. Umbasa.

he's pretty hidden, you need to get abducted by a specific machine enemy then they take you to volcano manor and when you escape he'll be there somewhere. just look it up if you really want it

why is the giant hunt ash of war so fun to use

Most of the bigger late game enemies dont give two shits about stagger.

where do u find it

It's funny Malekith was pretty easy for me as pure melee, you just get up in his koolaid and mess him up
and then elden beast was pure cancer, so it's like the game forces you to respec

That little obelisk to the left of volcano manor is the map btw, all the zones show you those.