Bundle for Ukraine

If you haven't heard, there's a deal on right now where you can get 573 video games plus some other stuff for $10, with all proceeds going relief efforts in Ukraine.
itch.io/b/1316/bundle-for-ukraine

Anyway, the point of this thread is that with 573 video games in the bundle, no one person can sift through the whole collection to find what's good.
So, share any interesting finds in the collection in this thread!

Attached: flat800x800075f.png (781x800, 413.5K)

zeroranger is literally the only good game in the bundle

and you should just buy that game for full price to support the developers, fuck uktrannies

celeste,superhot and thats it, rest of that "bundle" is just straight up garbage

damn, all of these games look like total dogshit shovelware, scrolled for a few minutes and the only wortwhile game I saw was baba is you and celeste if youre a tranny
russia won

Demonizer is good

>tranime
it's not.

>shoot em up
>good
>tranime art style
LOL

anime website

get new material, its not 2012 anymore

Is this thread just going to be people looking through the bundle for games they've already played and liked and then saying those are the only good games in the bundle?
Seems rather small-minded.
Seriously, don't bother posting your opinions if you haven't tried a few games in the bundle that you didn't know about before getting the bundle.
I'll admit that it's likely that 90% of the bundle is garbage, but 10% of 573 is still dozens of decent games.

Anyway, my finds thus far...
Baba is You - Already played it, it's a great game, although extremely hard to 100% since there's no kinds of patterns you can learn to make future puzzles easier, each puzzle is simply too unique.
Sky Rogue - Found it in the bundle, thought it looked cool, and it was even cooler than it looked.

screams quantity over quality and I don't buy charity bundles even if I did support what they were for

>Any Forums is too low iq for baba is you
shouldn't be surprised

No steam no buy. If they cared about Ukraine they would give me a Steam keys.

>includes Backbone
I HATE NIGGERS

How much overlap is there with the BLM bundle?

Hyperspace Dogfights looks interesting, I haven't tried it yet though.

>top contribution is $9000
art thou niggering me?

>Wandersong is adorable and funny
>Fatum Betula is a weird mindfuck, especially the most obscure hidden endings
>Sundered is a grindy metroidvania with a randomly generated map. It's alright, but at least pretty to look at. Jotun from the same dev might be cool
Celeste is pretty well-known platformer

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 015837.png (222x288, 97.71K)

Fatum Betula is quite literally ludokino.
Baba is You is also a masterpiece.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 55.79K)

Cats are the niggers of animals