GANBARE SO GANBARE

GANBARE SO GANBARE
AKIRAMENAIDE
KUCHIBUE FUKI SA
ARUKI DASOU YO
GOING NOW

Attached: tumblr_ndh82sWpZZ1r7sijxo1_640.gif (585x436, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEE66AMzGNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PURASUMAAAAAAAAAAA

>Game starts
>Get control of my character
>Run, jump
>Do an attack
>"YOU. ARE. GAAAAAY."
Um WOW RUDE

>Goemon collection never ever

Attached: araq7ws3ms101.jpg (1280x720, 135.63K)

I wish, this series tickles my nostalgia bone for gaming and Japan. I'd love to see a proper collection

I'll settle for it being in the N64 switch service thing.

>Wanting Konami to ever make another collection after they fucked up Silent Hill and Metal Gear, franchises worthy of significantly more time and effort
It's like you want everyone to have an awful first experience with the franchise and for it to die to obscurity.

The Goemon fanbase is kind of quiet, but also active. Especially recently we got the 2-4 SFC titles in English after literal years of projects trying and failing to complete any of them.

Fangamer had English licensed merch featuring Goemon

A decompile project has started this year for MNSG on 64 that could open the door to amazing opportunities for modding and having a proper version running natively on the pc.

If you haven't already, then I recommend visiting the Goemon International site that is probably the best resource for news on the series.

what's with this zoomer trend of needing a game to be re-released? the game is still there, go play it

>A decompile project has started this year for MNSG on 64
no fucking way dude, if we get co-op I will cum

people want to play games on their consoles, not everyone uses their pc for games

so plug in your n64 and play it

1. Silent Hill HD was a fucking decade ago, get over it. Just emulate the PS2 games or play the PC ports already.

2. Their collections this gen have been fantastic.

>Unironic Konami shilling in the year 2011+11
I SHIGGITY DIGGITY HOPE

I wouldn't just want a collection of the titles we already have, I'd want Konami to officially give us English localized versions of the games we never got. The catalog is huge and I doubt they would do it justice.

The N64 Goemon cartridge is notoriously rare. I remember only being able to play it via rentals from Blockbuster

What do you mean I found some right here

Attached: 20220309_201804.jpg (2000x1500, 992.12K)

The 64 Goemon games were the sole reason I ever got N64 Memory Packs

How is it rare? Like 2 out of 4 of my gamer friends have it. It was just a normal N64 game in terms of rarity.

Fuck This would be amazing. So I know it's not going to happen

Starring Goemon isn't that rare but Great Adventure is really expensive.

based

Attached: yae bunny.png (717x1038, 383.55K)

That I can believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEE66AMzGNg

Attached: yae lum.png (750x650, 235.56K)

> A decompile project has started this year for MNSG on 64 that could open the door to amazing opportunities for modding and having a proper version running natively on the pc
Holy fuck yes, please! It deserves more recognition.

You can thank fucking collectors and the sellers driving prices up, i managed to get starring goemon for 20 bucks but thanks to great adventure being rare, i usually see it between 50 - 60 dollars.