Kek

kek

Attached: 20220310_012033.jpg (1920x1080, 205.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?&q=cities can rebuild sony
youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GUYS, we did it! Putin will stop now that he doesn't have the stupid fucking car game, we ended the war in Ukraine!!!!

>corporations acting like jews
imagine my shock

>Pokemon, the most profitable and highest grossing IP in the world, donates 200k
>Sony donates 2 million
for sony its still a drop in the bucket but like, damn, TPC

Attached: 1644703670134.jpg (1280x1280, 299.66K)

I thought they were apologizing for the State of Play for a second lol

Boy lots of faggots here are critical of being anti war.

Every single corporation that had blacks killing people on the street and setting buildings afire for George Floyd are the same ones screaming about supportin Ukraine. RE
AL
LY
MA
KES
YOU
THINK.

always makes me wonder where the actual fuck pokemon money goes. i dont know of anyone in tpc or game freak that is stupid rich, and clearly the games are made on minimal budgets

it's a money laundry scheme, any retard can see that

google.com/search?&q=cities can rebuild sony

No, it doesn't. World doesn't revolve around mutts.

Attached: 1646434985306.jpg (2048x1393, 511.46K)

>$2 million gentilebux for refugees

Will any ukranian females see any of that money or will it all be given to Syrian and Somalian men?

Attached: women_and_children.jpg (590x350, 62.76K)

It goes to the yakuza.

Game Freak has actually operated with mostly the same staff for over the past 20 years. They very rarely post job openings and have elected to mostly keep the company culture and size the same. Sword and Shield + Arceus show the world that they have never been ready to move to HD game development with the way they have always operated

The world revolves around israel. Mutts are the ones turning the wheel

Was this ever proven real?

Invade Japan, Putin. Do it.

The corporations in question are multinational conglomerates. Do you think countries are still relevant?

Game freak staff are all super rich.

TPCi which is the western division, donated. The Japanese side haven’t acknowledged it.

I'm so glad I don't pay for psn or have a playstation since playstation 2. Entertainment should stay out of politics and vice versa.

an actual underground genetic experimentation lab where they're making pokemon real

every kyoto-based game company are the literal Aizu-Kotetsu-kai yakuza but that doesn't answer how they spend it

They literally went from BW to SV in the span 12 years. Faster than any other game development studio. Checkmate, retard.

hahahahahaha based sony fuck the russkies

You know damn fucking well every company virtue signaling this shit are doing it because the ruble isn't worth shit anymore.

Come to think of it, what ever happens to people who have been 'cancelled'?

Attached: 1625603057574.jpg (645x773, 36.07K)

>super rich
they should all be billionaires giving the amazing size of their staff

Attached: 1623908693242.png (693x222, 12.56K)

>2 million dollars
Literal pocket money for Sony. Wasn't the budget of TLOU 2 like 100 million dollars. And they will get tax reduction for that 2 mil. Taxes they don't most likely pay anyway. But at least GT7 has mtx and costs $70.

Attached: Teddy.jpg (724x673, 117.42K)

Why are chuds quietly rooting for Russia?

Can they redirect the PS5 they were sending to Russia to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

Like 70% of its revenue comes from merchandise. Pokemon vidya is a drop in the bucket.

>World doesn't revolve around mutts.
It quite literally does. When we speak, you listen.

>praises capitalism
>blames capitalism

Attached: 1615953487331.png (755x744, 10.48K)

>wojak
Fucking kill yourself

To troll Putler No more video games... This will make them think twice. ..

Attached: IMG_2787.jpg (249x286, 52.76K)

Does Russia promote enriching diversity and males chopping off their dicks to roleplay as females? No? Well there's your answer.

Sony? Videogames??? Hello?????

I reported this thread just to let you know and drown happy

The absolute state of play indeed

Attached: Clown World.png (620x273, 26.19K)

>Sony: Refuses effort to raise 50 million for 9/11 victims
>Also Sony: Donates millions to a black thug who got killed by a cop &

russia said orange man good so now i love bombing ukraine

During events like these is the best time to purge who you associate with, the mask only comes off at war time.

A "video game" producer. Things that used to be fun. Hi.

actually it does but mutts don't see it
t. actual russian

>announcing a report

Russia contributed to a lot of that subversive shit like that actually, they literally had paid shills promoting BLM movement in America for the sake of destabilizing society

Feel free to move there since you worship communist dictators.

post adidas suits

How is it anti-war to deny Russians PS5 games? What the fuck does it accomplish other than making common Ruskis feel like western corporations genuinely hate them?

Typical rightoid kneejerk reaction

speak english

>falling this hard for russian propaganda

Do you faggots know Russian soldiers are also dying in Ukraine