What's the Any Forumserdict?

What's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: hollow-knight-cover.jpg (300x300, 24.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zidGo704SvI
youtube.com/watch?v=0_VMrZSfYzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boring and pretentious

excting and humble

fun

not sure if great metroidvania or greatest. I was on the middle of my steel soul run when ER came out. Now I'm scared to go back to it and die to the first boss I run into after forgetting all their attack patterns

Shit

Too long. Metroidvanias should be 15 hours long at the most. Hollow Knight really overstayed its welcome.

The duality of Any Forums

lmao

It's fucking great. Boss design is varied and fun, game world is interesting to navigate and explore, and the art style is top-tier comfy. Only filterfags and contrarians dislike this game. Can't wait for silksong to be a bastardised corpse fuck.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING SILKSONG

Attached: 0458dfafef03a68e1bbb1dbf62d7e94b.jpg (848x1200, 91.28K)

Amazing. Anyone who says otherwise got filtered, and will happily lie about it to pretend they didn't.

Almost a masterpiece, Silksong won't even compare to it

Why did they cancel silksong?

>cuphead has a solid 7/10 cartoon
>cuphead dlc is coming out
HK bros...did we...did we just lose?

reddit game
bad music
horrible voice acting
not enough gear

meh

the only thing good to ever come out of australia

Attached: 1613975424561.jpg (200x243, 9.03K)

imagine hating a flawed game and not even presenting valid reasons for hating it
you probably got filtered by the mantis lords, assuming you even played the game

all those are real reasons redditor.
t.95% completion

"reddit game" is the text book definition of a meme tier shitpost
claiming the music is bad just illustrates how poor your taste actually is
>horrible voice acting
really? here's your (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=zidGo704SvI

Filled with bugs

2nd best metroid game

>poor taste
alright redditor I know youve only played 2 metroidvania tops. But they existed before reddit knight.
Nice move trailer soundtrack, sorry but you wont rewrite history you cant top cv
youtube.com/watch?v=0_VMrZSfYzI

Elevated my standards for metroidvanias

Bad pacing

great game, exploration is fun unless you have shit memory like me and forget what areas you can access when you get a new item so you end up backtracking and losing your mind

the voice acting sounds like a 6 year old boy and 90 year old boomer doing baby speak into the mic

One of the worst metroid-vanias on account of all the powerups being fucking boring

Singlehandedly redefined the genre and made all that came before and afterwards look like pure shit in comparison. Metroid Dread just looks like shovelware garbage compared to Hollow Knight, Bloodstained isn't even worth the text to type about it.

Shit and pretty much only held up by people who haven’t played another game in the genre

>I know youve only played 2 metroidvania tops
I've played almost all of them
other games having good soundtracks doesn't mean HK doesn't