Game has a stealth section

>game has a stealth section

dropped, I hate this genre

Attached: 20529616.png (305x430, 166.24K)

>tags are monster hunter
Uhhhhh.
What?

>whats happening underneath isnt even sex
Honestly pretty based
But anyway does monster hunter have stealth?

I hate stealth sections in non-stealth games
few games can actually do stealth well, mgs, deus ex hr and splinter cell are some that got it right

It’s the game they are playing

Kind of. Monsters are less likely to see and aggro you if you crouch. World even added in tall grass to hide in and a stealth mantle.

>isn't even sex
Literally yes it is

I dunno, i'm pretty sure it qualifies as odd sex

Her pussy is on her leg in that case and the guy is fully clothed

Are you pretending to be retarded

are you?

Yes it is. We've already had threads about this pic, and it wasn't the sex that riled up the posts, but why the pants and the panties are on different legs

Have you ever gone to the bathroom standing up before? Do you take your pants off every time? Are you too retarded to realize this is a thing you can do? And it works for sex, too.

>he doesnt take off his pants to piss
do you wear a diaper, user? be honest.

You know how a zipper feels on a hard cock? Not fucking pleasant. No mate would have sex like that. Just unbutton it and fuck that way, damn. And look at the positioning of her pussy. That is no where near where his cock should be.So unless they are both mutants they are not fucking. It looks more like she just got hot and took off her pants

>had friends like this, one guy one girl
>ended up as the loser platonic third wheel while they fooled around

Attached: 1617978802699.png (632x768, 150.56K)

But the 3rd guy is clearly playing a game with them? Or you mean you were a fourth wheel

user, I mean while us three were together, they'd fool around, flirt, and once snuck off to fuck while I had to hear it.

This image is new to me but the common sense answer would be the guy laying on his side is the one fucking given proximity and that he’s facing her while mostly laying under the table. Are people thinking the guy at the bottom sitting up is supposed to be having fun here or what

Look at the pic where the table is gone and the guy laying down has his pants all the way up and his knee at the girls pussy where she is pantless. There is no way they are having sex unless his cock is at his knees

I found it and it’s like I figured but yeah zippers are not pleasant ick.

Why wouldn't you just leave and get some better friends?

Attached: 1631198867647.jpg (750x721, 81.14K)

Because I'm a loser.